Coming in from the cold

sefty

114 3
Howdy folks remember me,

Yesterday i actually moved into profit for the first time in 3 months. Took a real loss and had to work very hard to pay it off. Looking forward to trading with you all back in the room as often as work will let me.

Yours Sefty

Sharky

Admin
5,592 319
Hiya mate

Good to see you back mate, and for clawing your way back into the black..

See you in the chatroom some time soon! And perhaps you might consider joining our beta tet program for the new site!

Cheers,
Sharky.

the_coumiester

94 4
Congratulations! 3 months is a long time to hang in there... :)

the_coumiester

94 4
behold! not 1 but 2 members that have 0 reading capacity

disclamer: post dates may be a tad small for those that don't frequent specsavers :eek:nline2lo

They left school with zero in literacy then:LOL::LOL::LOL::sneaky:
BEHOLD!

I overlooked the date and responded because it came up in the 'new posts' thread. Excuse me for that, :cool:.

So, don't let me interrupt you being a complete dick! (y)

Reactions: counter_violent

markmc27

83 32
What have you got against Sefty? (n)
I have nothing against the fella that posted that 10 years ago.

I was refering to you ,do you actually read the posts ,even after lightning slagged off the 2 previous posters for not noticing the date you come along and post a comment to him.

Jimmy Lulz

237 62
I have nothing against the fella that posted that 10 years ago.

I was refering to you ,do you actually read the posts ,even after lightning slagged off the 2 previous posters for not noticing the date you come along and post a comment to him.
I like to encourage people where I can. I think it's better than trying to bring others down, that's all. Seriously, why do you hate Sefty? What has he done to you?

Reactions: Jason101
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock