College Fund Challenge

How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?

• You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost.

Votes: 78 58.2%
  • You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • You think I will get way more then $2,000,000.

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair does, I'd advise moving brokers to someone who doesn't get "hacked" though.

Because there is a sell trade still open, there was not another trade last night. For those not hedging, you wouldn't have had an open trade from the other day. Therefore, you would have had a trade last night and probably got +1 pip.

Anyway, current trade now -65 pips. Coming back nicely but still could be open awhile yet.

Ok, the trade is finally over for +1 pip. :clap:

Maybe I'll get a sell tonight and be a bit quicker closing out. ;)

Starting funds on Monday 13th June £391

ACCOUNT BALANCE JUNE 2011
13th £391 = $642
17th £428 = $688
24th £443 = $707

ACCOUNT BALANCE JULY 2011
1st £458 = $733
8th £487 = $777
16th £492 = $793 Trade still open over the weekend
22nd £510 = $825
29th £498 = $811 Closed manually to avoid open trade over weekend

ACCOUNT BALANCE AUGUST 2011
5th £514 = $839

No trade again. I think the filter kept me out of the market. I probably would have got 25 pips but better safe then sorry. :) We will try again tomorrow.

hello there; I just came on board!! I will post each day my results and show my account as it stands;
I am using THINKFOREX as my broker and am using this EA on a live account.I am starting out with 212.56 with a risk of 40%...Dare to dream!!!

Last edited:
**** off joke this is someone elses thread

FYI: I have just as much right to be on this thread as you do..According to your language and attitude maybe YOU should not be on this thread...According to your language and attitude, you have little class and less education..Maybe pictures would help !!!!

Last edited:
FYI: I have just as much right to be on this thread as you do..According to your language and attitude maybe YOU should not be on this thread...According to your language and attitude, you have little class and less education..Maybe pictures would help !!!!

He's no "joke" but he is "little known" to this thread. :LOL:

The filter is doing it's job a lot this week. No trade again. :rolleyes: FYI, I briefly looked at that last 13 months of history and I have seen six days in a row with no trading because the indicators didn't line up or the filter kept if from trading. Just another normal, yet rare occurrence. We can still hope for one last try tonight.

Also, three out of the four days of no trades was prevented by the filter. If it had let the three trade, each one still would have only produced a pip a piece. Either way, it's been a slow week. :sleep:

The filter is doing it's job a lot this week. No trade again. :rolleyes: FYI, I briefly looked at that last 13 months of history and I have seen six days in a row with no trading because the indicators didn't line up or the filter kept if from trading. Just another normal, yet rare occurrence. We can still hope for one last try tonight.

Also, three out of the four days of no trades was prevented by the filter. If it had let the three trade, each one still would have only produced a pip a piece. Either way, it's been a slow week. :sleep:

always better a no trade then a losing one ...more important on this post!!(y)

Starting funds on Monday 13th June £391

ACCOUNT BALANCE JUNE 2011
13th £391 = $642
17th £428 = $688
24th £443 = $707

ACCOUNT BALANCE JULY 2011
1st £458 = $733
8th £487 = $777
16th £492 = $793 Trade still open over the weekend
22nd £510 = $825
29th £498 = $811 Closed manually to avoid open trade over weekend

ACCOUNT BALANCE AUGUST 2011
5th £514 = $839
12th £514 = $839

Let's see, this weeks calculation for gain is a bit complicated. Humm, oh, it's 0%. :LOL:

Oh well, rough week on wall street, we might as well have a rough week as well. At least I didn't lose my shirt as some of the guys did on the stock market. ;)

As I always say, I'd rather have no trades then bad ones.

Let's see, this weeks calculation for gain is a bit complicated. Humm, oh, it's 0%. :LOL:

Oh well, rough week on wall street, we might as well have a rough week as well. At least I didn't lose my shirt as some of the guys did on the stock market. ;)

As I always say, I'd rather have no trades then bad ones.

I agree with 100%..still at 212.56...Filter did its job..:)