Cnbc

osho67

I am not sure this is the right thread for posting my query,but I will give it a try.

After the US markets open I would like to watch CNBC US only. There is inbetween European market watch, European closing bell and Frankfurt closing bell. Sure during this time I assume US cnbc is going on. How can I listen to that only? Can I listen to CNBC on my computer screen?

Thanks for comments

I have bloomberg on tv and not on computer. I would prefer to listen to US channel all the time instead of European side in the morning and in between afterwards. Can I listen to bloomberg on line? This will help as well though CNBC is much better.

I'd suggest you didn't bother watching or listening to any of them.

Get your news, economic events etc from Briefing.com, Yahoo or wherever and save your TV for the incisive social comment of Richard & Judy or the ribald undertones of Captain Pugwash - they'll have a more positive effect on your trading than the flimsy nonsense spewed from CNBC and Bloomberg.

MOX

CNBC US serves no use other than entertainment/joke value.
Some people refer to it as CrapVision.

In the tech boom days when the public was very active in the
equity markets and made impulse daytrading decisions based on
what they saw it might have been more useful for anticipating
herd movements.
In those days it used to be called BubbleVision.

Most pop houses have Fox News on these days....which has lots of ex Bloomy people presenting ?? The Fox news alerts are good !

Listen to the news watch it for the chicks as the amercains so eloquently say :eek:

CJ

osho67 said:
I have bloomberg on tv and not on computer. I would prefer to listen to US channel all the time instead of European side in the morning and in between afterwards. Can I listen to bloomberg on line? This will help as well though CNBC is much better.

From the bloomberg.com site you can select whichever channel you prefer (UK, US, Germany, France...).

What a load of cr*p Bloomberg is! I have to keep the volume off unless there's something special coming up. Even then, hot announcements are overrun by ads. I can't bear the errring, umming and arrhing of the presenters, and newsreaders that require subtitles.
Richard and Judy is worse :eek: Never heard so much drivel in all my life.
All amateurs.
Thank god for the BBC ;)