Best Thread CMC Markets owner answers your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi truth seeker,
that is not what I meant and no I am not going to look into it because it is not a problem per se. the system works fine. some times there are price corruptions outside of our control and we do our best. it is not a CMC problem but a market problem.

Not quite sure how you got to your conclusion that we have an ongoing problem when I said that it happens rarely, not even once a day.

tks pc

I was disputing your definition of 'rare'. Rare for me would be once a month at the most. So why does it happen with your company and not the other brokers I use?

If I am not mistaken I guess he is referring to network latency, it happens with all brokers. How often depends upon where you're trading from.

Thank you for the imput but I do not believe this is a Latency problem, as the servers are in London which is approx 40 miles away from my base. I have never received this problem even with off shore brokers, strange.

Truth Seeker, I bet you would find something to moan about if the spreads were 0.1, execution was within milliseconds and someone traded your account up to 10 million quid for you with CMC LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
hi black swan,
yes and you get 0.7 p spreads, 0.25 percent margin. once we get the charts sorted you will have no excuses not to trade with us.

pc

Ah, so you're finally admitting that the charts weren't and aren't sorted.:) It'll be great if you can make the updated version as clear and functional as NinjaT.

Truth Seeker, I bet you would find something to moan about if the spreads were 0.1, execution was within milliseconds and someone traded your account up to 10 million quid for you with CMC!! LOL

when you get one of these tickets while you are doing your scalping frenzy u will not come here and moan only , u will be cursing as well :LOL:

haha we will see! I've had Oanda stop working for 30 mins at a time in the past, so I can handle the odd time from CMC

Truth Seeker, I bet you would find something to moan about if the spreads were 0.1, execution was within milliseconds and someone traded your account up to 10 million quid for you with CMC LOL

You may mock but because of me we are getting single click trading, reduced spreads on Natural Gas, faster execution, stop-loss and take-profit both in pips. And don't forget, Peter has been appreciative of my comments as have I for Peter for listening and implementing our ideas even though certain cretins have tried to ruin our ideas along the way.

Now I won't presume that you are one of the £1pp or £10pp crew, but when you're trading at in excess of £100pp, let me tell you you want everything running as sweet as possible to make sure that your chances of getting the best prices are covered. I take trading seriously, as should you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I won't presume that you are one of the £1pp or £10pp crew, but when you're trading at in excess of £100pp, let me tell you you want everything running as sweet as possible to make sure that your chances of getting the best prices are covered. I take trading seriously, as should you.

:whistling

LOL Good response Truth!

I can see where your coming from also, who do you actually trade with? Just CMC?

Good question, when you consider he "can lose 2-3k in seconds due to poor fills" he must be doing some size eh? Wonder what his account size is and his risk per trade? :) Given that he averages a 4.5% return per day brokers must love him eh?

Hi Peter,

Sorry but don't have time to wade through pages and pages and if this has been asked before then apologies to all for post.

Could you please look into being able to have MA's in relation to the high, low, close or open as in MT4 and also it would be good to be able to shift the MA, as in MT4?

Looking forward to seeing the new charts. Any date?

I won't mention Arsenal if you don't mention Newcastle! :eek:

Cheers!

LOL Good response Truth!

I can see where your coming from also, who do you actually trade with? Just CMC?

I use, IG, GFT (sb & real), Oanda (the best so far), Pro Spreads, FXCM (sb & real), Capital Spreads. Looking at ETX and new (and hopefully improved) CMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.