Best Thread CMC Markets owner answers your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mr Truth,

Thanks for post. I will look into it because because for sure we do not suspend markets. Can you confirm what the order was. What market was it you were trading

tks pc

I've seen this before i forgot what was the market the ticket was disabled then enabled again maybe Gold or Dax ( during market hours ofcourse ) ....

Hi scose.

We are always looking for good people and we are recruiting at the moment
but all that is done by other people. If you want to ping me an email with your details I will send it to the right person.

thanks pc

Peter, do you have a policy of employing people to multi-nic and push your wares? If so I am very interested in discussing vacancies and remuneration. feel free to PM me. Ta.

Scose

hi tar,
lets see what Mr Truth says but I have a feeling the wording is not right. maybe put on my some i.t geek. I suspect it should say ticket time out, order not received or something along those lines.
I will check with the team in a second. they are all in a meeting deciding how to spend more of my money...

do you like our new margin reductions?

pc

I've seen this before i forgot what was the market the ticket was disabled then enabled again maybe Gold or Dax ( during market hours ofcourse ) ....

hi gle101

I dont think so because you cannot connect from Hurdy Gurdy land. some technical glich that they are trying to fix. Our Sweden office only has old gen they are getting next gen in couple of months. so you are knackered for the moment unless you can trade on iphone which might work. why dont you try to open account on that see if it works.
sorry maybe I should not say that on this thread.
so please, be aware of the risks of trading, cfds are leveraged product and there are risks involved.

tks pc

Not me, I like trade now.:) Can I sign up for a CFD's account?

Re: Mr JD Trader comes out of the closet.

As we get more and more volumes (yes Next Gen has been our most successful launch in company's history and is huge success) we can become more and more efficient and all we are doing is passing on the cost savings to our clients.

Is it that the reason why your active clients numbers nearly didn't change +0.2% , and your UKandIreland active clients dropped 15% last year and the volume dropped 12% ( year end 31Mar 2011 compared to 2010 ) ? :smart:

http://www.cmcmarketsplc.com/content/documents/cmcmarketsplc_results_2011.pdf

do you like our new margin reductions?

pc

I heard some of the markets would be at 0.25% , i think it is a smart move , it is good for your company bad for your clients , but at the end i am a punter so ofcourse i like it :cheesy:

Is it that the reason why your active clients numbers nearly didn't change +0.2% , and your UKandIreland active clients dropped 15% last year and the volume dropped 12% ( year end 31Mar 2011 compared to 2010 ) ? :smart:

Don't worry Peter will make up for it now, they sure got a hit on the way if they behave and don't start playing games. How can I see it coming? Communication is the key answer. We asked for narrower spread, got it, we asked for upgrade of the platform, coming soon, we asked for lower margin, it seems like Peter delivered that as well. Why don't you start trading live with them so we can get a live trading report.:) I know I would if I could.
I know you're not the gentle kind, if it proves they can't deliver, ha ha.

Don't worry Peter will make up for it now, they sure got a hit on the way if they behave and don't start playing games. How can I see it coming? Communication is the key answer. We asked for narrower spread, got it, we asked for upgrade of the platform, coming soon, we asked for lower margin, it seems like Peter delivered that as well. Why don't you start trading live with them so we can get a live trading report.:) I know I would if I could.

haha , mmm at the moment like you i cant open a CFD account from Jordan with CMC , but i have family members in the UK i am thinking to open through them but i still dont like the platform that much i will see , and yes if i open a live account i am an active trader and i will report everything here .

BTW i agree next year i feel it will be better for them , spread cuts and margins reduction is a big move not to mention that the next gen was introduced July 2010 so it didn't really run its course when the report came out ...

Hi Tar,

not sure what to make of you. you come across as being Mr Nice Guy but you are right on your toes and always ready with some sharp comment. I am keeping an eye on you.

Those numbers are combined old gen and next gen. If you break out next gen huge success. also we didnt launch next gen cfds (our global platform) until June we only had next gen spread bet for last nine months before that as the cfd platform was much broader and more difficult. you will still only see about six months up lift of next gen cfds.
Also to be honest, the last year and first first part of this year was transition period we are migrating people over from old gen to next gen. it is a long process and a balancing act. some clients more quickly some slowly. we are still operating two system.

I promise you this has been the best platform release we have done.

thanks for your sharpness but not really sure why you are on this site. you are like a stalker waiting to pounce on anything I say.

pc

hi tar,

The way I see it is that margin levels are optional. you dont have to use the 0.25 percent margins but they are there if you want them. It is all about choice. we as a company have to offer the very best terms against the competition you the client can chose what you want.

glad you like them.
tks pc

I heard some of the markets would be at 0.25% , i think it is a smart move , it is good for your company bad for your clients , but at the end i am a punter so ofcourse i like it :cheesy:

hi gle101,
just shows we listen to what you want. Probably will still get criticised but hey you cant make every body happy all of the time.

cheers pc

hi tar,
can you afford to trade anywhere else.
pc

haha , mmm at the moment like you i cant open a CFD account from Jordan with CMC , but i have family members in the UK i am thinking to open through them but i still dont like the platform that much i will see , and yes if i open a live account i am an active trader and i will report everything here .

BTW i agree next year i feel it will be better for them , spread cuts and margins reduction is a big move not to mention that the next gen was introduced July 2010 so it didn't really run its course when the report came out ...

Peter, do you have a policy of employing people to multi-nic and push your wares? If so I am very interested in discussing vacancies and remuneration. feel free to PM me. Ta.

Scose

Don't do it Peter, you know what these inner city scousers are like, CMC towers would be burgled, your hub caps would be gone and your Tuf shoes and green cords would be on eBay before you've had your first espresso of the day...;)

Hi Tar,

not sure what to make of you. you come across as being Mr Nice Guy but you are right on your toes and always ready with some sharp comment. I am keeping an eye on you.

>>>>

thanks for your sharpness but not really sure why you are on this site. you are like a stalker waiting to pounce on anything I say.

pc

No i am really sorry , didnt mean 2 , thats my nature if i know something i say it i cant keep it :D , don't take it personal this is business , i am here on your thread because i spreadbet and i am interested on SB firms especially the big ones like CMC .

Regards

hi Black swan,

bloody ell didnt know that. They were never like that on the Hackney Council estate I was brought up on.....

pc

Don't do it Peter, you know what these inner city scousers are like, CMC towers would be burgled, your hub caps would be gone and your Tuf shoes and green cords would be on eBay before you've had your first espresso of the day...;)

hi gle101

I dont think so because you cannot connect from Hurdy Gurdy land. some technical glich that they are trying to fix. Our Sweden office only has old gen they are getting next gen in couple of months. so you are knackered for the moment unless you can trade on iphone which might work. why dont you try to open account on that see if it works.
sorry maybe I should not say that on this thread.
so please, be aware of the risks of trading, cfds are leveraged product and there are risks involved.

tks pc
So you mean from a non technical standpoint, I can sign up directly with UK? Not that I have anything against your Swedish office, but I would prefer not waiting several month in order to sign up with you for the next-gen platform. How come that the demo account works from Sweden, on the same server you have said? I am not interested trading from an iPhone, not the best from a risk strategy point of view.

hi tar,
well does your present provider offer 0.7 spreads and 0.25 margins
pc
#

ah ok the salesman speaking now ? :D

I will see Peter , doesn't make a difference for me 1 point or 0.7 the important thing i want a speedy platform and a good service , and i still see some issues on the Next Gen .

Status
Not open for further replies.