Climate Change

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,969 850
BBC relentlessly pushing the climate change hoax.

BBC News - Greta Thunberg to guest edit Radio 4's Today programme

I want to know how she is getting back across the Atlantic, is she back already?

Pat494

Legendary member
13,975 1,433
Good on ya Greta. You can have a good laugh at ole farts like SC when we are all chest deep in rising waters.
lol

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,969 850
Climate change agenda having it's effect already, I hope the 'striking/skiving' children of those employees understand what their protests have just done to their own families, maybe the employee parents of these children will be able to explain the lack of pressies under the tree is due to.......climate change. According to Labour climate change will be a job creator, reality is a completely different ball game.

Reactions: wackypete2

tomorton

Legendary member
7,557 1,031
I wish the misguided idiots weren't so obsessed with turning lights off and unplugging things and cutting back on air travel. Like that's going to do it.

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,969 850
Quelle suprise, the Greta bandwagon remit is about to widen, expect censorship and orwellian style impositions from above if you are a non-believer.