city index trading academy

Hi John,
I'm relieved to read your last post. I thought perhaps the win might have gone to your head a bit and you thought you had the midas touch and could trade full time and repeat the success of the comp in real life so to speak. I'm delighted my fears are unfounded. And good on you for getting the 'knowledge' to become a London cabbie - although that would be my worst nightmare! (I'm not keen on driving and hate driving in cities!) It sounds like a good plan and best of luck with your trading when you get back into it.
Tim.
PS - Once you've done the CNBC interview - put up a link to it on here if you would please (assuming it's available on YouTube or somewhere).

Thank you Tim, the win has changed my life but not me as a person, i consider myself to be pretty level headed, i think i traded well over the 5 weeks but at the same time we all have to appreciate there is an element of luck involved with trading.

I will be only using a small amount of my winnings to invest and trade, with the skills i learned during the competition i truely beleive that i may be able to make money in the long term from the markets but in no way do i think i have the midas touch - thats the quickest way to the poor house if you ask me.

If i can find a link to the interview tomorrow i will post it for anyone thats interested plus please feel free to read the blog i wrote during the competition on the City Index Trading Academy website even though some of the earlier posts have now fallen off.

Kind Regards

John

Please see the below link for my appearance on CNBC this morning talking briefly about me winning the City Index Trading Academy -

http://youtu.be/IX4atAkF_H8

Kind Regards

John