Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take pure mathematics and pick up any arbitrary religious book.

I'm sure you can then cook lots of dishes with zany interpretation of time, space and destiny.

Always results in verbal diarrhoea due to constipation of thoughts.

I do not know much about Mathematics except they were responsible for the derivative equations that sparked the 2008 financial meltdown. They like magician and based
their equations on human knowledge

Banks and hedge fund companies employed them, but they went into hiding since August 2008 as far as speculating the market is concerned.

I am out of here, for now God bless you all.

and prevent other from knowing that the Bible provide answers to our financial trading.

From what I remember of my indoctrination, Jesus wasn't so chummy with the money lenders. I assume then that the Bible's answer is not to use too much leverage?

Actually, you may be on to something here.

^^^^^^^^^----- Sarcasm. Honestly, you'd be amazed how many people don't realise I am trying to be funny sometimes!

Ben

I know where you are going to, to change the focus of the thread, and prevent other from knowing that the Bible provide answers to our financial trading.

Not at all if I wanted to do that there are far more effective ways than to ask what was a genuine question.

I will want you to put the principle I am sharing first above all things, check the Bible references, compare it with what is happening in the market. Can you build forecasting
model around the Bible or What God said.

I am well versed in scripture and the understanding of its meaning.

Can you throw away your Elliot Wave fallacies and the useless tools since the last depression and look at forecasting in another way.

I don't use any of these and the approach I have to trading is quite unique.

Paul

I do not know much about Mathematics except they were responsible for the derivative equations that sparked the 2008 financial meltdown. They like magician and based
their equations on human knowledge

Banks and hedge fund companies employed them, but they went into hiding since August 2008 as far as speculating the market is concerned.

I am out of here, for now God bless you all.

Hey mate... don't go away yet... you need to get some more fan following before your account starts ringing with moneygram (or whatever that is you use nowadays)

I do not need to prove anything to you. You started by being hostile and blocked your mind to true knowledge.

But for benefit of doubt. Find attachment as answer to your question,
I close out at 120 because I was answering post.

I will like to concentrate on trading first.

Good trade Daniel Oherein.

Anyone wanting to know about Daniels other scams, eerrr I mean works - can GodGoogle the name or just contact him at his address in Namibia....

Daniel Oherein -
Publisher: the Strides Magazine
CEO: Africa NETrepreneur Challenge cc
1 Adler Street
Windhoek
The Republic of Namibia, Africa
Tel /Fax +264-61-226828

As a CEO of "Africa NETrepreneur Challenge", I am pleased he still has time to trade & God bother us here.

Daniel - you do realise you will go spend an eternity in Hades for this, don't you ?

I will want you to put the principle I am sharing first above all things, check the Bible references, compare it with what is happening in the market. Can you build forecasting
model around the Bible or What God said. Can you throw away your Elliot Wave fallacies
and the useless tools since the last depression and look at forecasting in another way.

Next thing you know, he'll be telling us all that there's a Holy Grail.

There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock.

There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock.

:clap: (y)

I'm Brian and so is my wife... :LOL:

'When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.'
- Desmond Tutu

Guess fcta needs to make some money really quick to get his land back.

All the best mate!

God bless you (pun un-intended :)

Yes they taught they were clever.

And today I thank God for the exchange as the land is temporal. They exchanged the greatest Book of knowledge for greed and what is for the flesh. When I was not a born again I used to be very annoyed with what they did to us in Africa, even the slavery.

But only God knows why He allowed that. Today you can see what is happening in America, a black man becoming a President of USA. Who are we to question God?

Today we can go dip and dip into the Book of knowledge to search for answers to the mysteries of the universe which is in knowing our Lord Jesus Christ.

Today we can go dip and dip into the Book of knowledge to search for answers to the mysteries of the universe which is in knowing our Lord Jesus Christ.

Good... can you ask him what 23 across is in todays Telegraph?

Thanks in advance

OK obviously your not related to depth trade as I first thought.

not unless he gets onto the best methods of smiting thine enemies.

not unless he starts on slings, and the most effective pebbles and sizes of stone to use in a sling.

Good trade Daniel Oherein.

CEO: Africa NETrepreneur Challenge cc

don't you love how pretty much everyone has become a CEO these days. But there are CEOs and CEOs. The CEO of Vodafone is one thing but the CEO of a one man band is another.

Also, if I had a £1 for everytime the word CEO was mentioned on CNBC on any given day I think it would be at least £500 guaranteed. The whole program is CEO this, CEO that - it's gone CEO mad!

Personally I prefer the title Managing Director.

not unless he starts on slings, and the most effective pebbles and sizes of stone to use in a sling.

For stoning I have it on good authority you need two flat ones, a pointy one .... and a bag of gravel :clap:

Yes they taught they were clever.

And today I thank God for the exchange as the land is temporal. They exchanged the greatest Book of knowledge for greed and what is for the flesh. When I was not a born again I used to be very annoyed with what they did to us in Africa, even the slavery.

But only God knows why He allowed that. Today you can see what is happening in America, a black man becoming a President of USA. Who are we to question God?

er.. but Africa and America were different continents the last time I checked.

Africa still remains as it was. So go kid someone else.

not unless he gets onto the best methods of smiting thine enemies.

Seriously I do have Divine Slings - I use CCI as my slings, not the ways the world interpret it though, since they do this upside down.

:D:D:D:D, by the time the masses are entry with it, I am exiting or consolidating trade.

Also I have Divine Margin of Safety - February is the Margin - I use margin of safety but not like Intrinsic Value of Stocks as known by the world. It is a total casting out
of worldly knowledge that failed badly since 1932. I hear Elliot wave followers are
now recommending people to buy. But they could not see tops in 2007.

So are you people always full of hate like this? I do understand that the market dealt a blow on some of you that called yourself legendary traders last year. But there
is way out. You do not need to just be annoyed with yourself or other people. Be joyful.

stfu_cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.