Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he was banned. Posted some crap like this last week.

Some of you are very ignorant, immature to open your mind to the truth. I was not banned, my thread was deleted because you saw God in my post you started shouting scam:D:D:D:D

Now I have started this thread for like minds who want to consult Bible for their trading you are shouting ban again.

As for instrument I trade, I trade GBP/USD mainly, oil, Dow Jones,. You can trade anything with God's knowledge. But I also keep to the teachings of Christ on greedy

Right now now I am on GBP/USD Futures
I have consolidated 85pips ( I do not brag or tell lies about my pips)
107pips as at this time of posting

Some of you are very ignorant, immature to open your mind to the truth. I was not banned, my thread was deleted because you saw God in my post you started shouting scam:D:D:D:D

Now I have started this thread for like minds who want to consult Bible for their trading you are shouting ban again.

As for instrument I trade, I trade GBP/USD mainly, oil, Dow Jones,. You can trade anything with God's knowledge. But I also keep to the teachings of Christ on greedy

Right now now I am on GBP/USD Futures
I have consolidated 85pips ( I do not brag or tell lies about my pips)
107pips as at this time of posting

i see.. great.. now whats your entry criteria? based on technical or fundamental or your God method? :p mind to show us your chart?

whats your stoploss? and takeprofit level?

everyonerich I refuse to believe that you are a real person with a real brain.

:D:D:D:D

Dude I have not said anything that warrant you insult on me. The thread is for people who want know more about chaos theory based on the Word of God. What is so painful to you here?

everyonerich I refuse to believe that you are a real person with a real brain.

:D:D:D:D

Dude I have not said anything that warrant your insults on me. The thread is for people who want know more about chaos theory based on the Word of God. What is so painful to you here?

Show me your real account statements and compare it to your bible then i won't be so ignorant you spammer.

Show me your real account statements and compare it to your bible then i won't be so ignorant you spammer.

I do not need to prove anything to you. You started by being hostile and blocked your mind to true knowledge.

But for benefit of doubt. Find attachment as answer to your question,
I close out at 120 because I was answering post.

I will like to concentrate on trading first.

Attachments

• 17feb.JPG
    17feb.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 355
I am curious to know why you only accept payment by Moneygram, Bank Wire Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit and why not Paypal or credit card ?

I know everyone else will tell me that it is because Moneygram is like cash and the favoured payment method of fraudsters but this is a genuine question that I would like fcta to answer.

Paul

It is infinite both on a higher time scale or a on a lower time scale. For example, literally the weekly cycle man is used to can also be broken down into daily cycles. Similarly, instead of studying the daily cycle as a whole, we may also break it down into smaller (fractal) cycle of hourly, or even minute, or second, or sub-second or nano-second dimensions. A nano-second can also be broken down further into 7 more fractals smaller than nano-cycles.

err...

Zeno's paradoxes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

about 500 years earlier.

I am curious to know why you only accept payment by Moneygram, Bank Wire Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit and why not Paypal or credit card ?

I know everyone else will tell me that it is because Moneygram is like cash and the favoured payment method of fraudsters but this is a genuine question that I would like fcta to answer.

Paul

So your quick look is on small money I charge for training:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I do not want to talk about commercial aspect of my website here because it is against the policy of the forum. I know where you are going to, to change the focus of the thread, and prevent other from knowing that the Bible provide answers to our financial trading.

I will want you to put the principle I am sharing first above all things, check the Bible references, compare it with what is happening in the market. Can you build forecasting
model around the Bible or What God said. Can you throw away your Elliot Wave fallacies
and the useless tools since the last depression and look at forecasting in another way.

I think that is the issue of the thread.

If you want to go deeper you can PM.

Having said that, if I do not answer you, you will think I am running from the answer.
I want to let you know that I do not use paypal because paypal have no service to withdraw cash for merchants from country where I live. I have Alert pay for signal service. I can set up alert pay for other people. But again I also screen people I take.

Take pure mathematics and pick up any arbitrary religious book.

I'm sure you can then cook lots of dishes with zany interpretation of time, space and destiny.

Always results in verbal diarrhoea due to constipation of thoughts.

What I find amusing about God is that people who believe in him aren't labelled crackpots and totally weird.

But if you believe in Aliens then you are.

However, Aliens are far more probable than God...............

'When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.'
- Desmond Tutu

Guess fcta needs to make some money really quick to get his land back.

All the best mate!

God bless you (pun un-intended :)

Status
Not open for further replies.