Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcta

I have been researching into how to apply chaos theory properly using what is written in the Bible to speculate markets - Equities, Currencies, Commodities, bonds, CFDs, etc.

Now there is a breakthrough and if you are not ashamed to pursue how to apply the Word of God to your trades you may want to contact me to see what I am doing in this area.

Remember all things are possible with our Lord - if you are prepared to throw away secular trading techniques and adopt Divine techniques that brings in profits don't delay.

For example, there is is a new prophesy for the current month based on Genesis 8:13-14 that is currently playing out for the month of February as written in the Scriptures until 27th February. Find out how it affects short selling and long positions.

Don't procrastinate. Believe in the Word and you shall be established.

Thank you

8:13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.
8:14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

your posts have just reminded me of why I hate religion.Yet again someone is using it to make money for himself. I dont know anyone on this site with half a brain that would find you and your con the slightest bit interesting.

your posts have just reminded me of why I hate religion.Yet again someone is using it to make money for himself. I dont know anyone on this site with half a brain that would find you and your con the slightest bit interesting.

Medoff and dozens of other people who don't believe in anything still managed to scam people like you of billions of dollars. I did not see you complaining. Even the best of the world's econometricians with the so-called full brain failed last year, and could not predict markets.

Let's open up to alternative trading methods that works. You don't need to read this thread at all, that is, if you still want to remain in darkness. It is for people who want to see Light in their trading.

fcta

Signature link removed contra site guidelines.
If anyone shows interest other than in the thread...I suggest they contact you by P M for details.
ta muchly
cv

I have been researching into how to apply chaos theory properly using what is written in the Bible to speculate markets - Equities, Currencies, Commodities, bonds, CFDs, etc.

Now there is a breakthrough and if you are not ashamed to pursue how to apply the Word of God to your trades you may want to contact me to see what I am doing in this area.

Remember all things are possible with our Lord - if you are prepared to throw away secular trading techniques and adopt Divine techniques that brings in profits don't delay.

For example, there is is a new prophesy for the current month based on Genesis 8:13-14 that is currently playing out for the month of February as written in the Scriptures until 27th February. Find out how it affects short selling and long positions.

Thank you

:eek:

why do you want me to go away? this is a social group i want to create here

you could even evolve ?

stick around fcta !

let's see what you can do

Subscribed :cheesy:

dd

Thank you

Become a Buddhist and get a life.

I'd be curious to know by what logic you could link the info recorded about the date Noah disembarked from the ark to the financial markets 4500 years later.

Thank you

do you have to be a Christian to make this work?
what difference does it make? would it work for atheists?

anyway, the scriptures do not refer to a particular year, so can you show how this scripture performed in February going back the past 20 years or so?
does the Bible give hints as to whether the prophecies work best on commodities, indices, fx, or indeed, tech-sector (semi-conductors) ?

put aside the Bible, just give us the numbers. thats numbers, not Numbers.

EDIT: is this the King James Bible? a translation into 17th-century english of a greek translation from the original hebrew.
that aside, I recall there being a "Bible Code" where people sought predictions of future(s) from the hebrew text.

introduction

Become a Buddhist and get a life.

hmm...so tell us more about your Divine technique..

The Scriptures is full of evidences that man’s economic activities are structured and follows God’s cycles of activities. That is, market follows God’s Calendar instead of something that is following natural law processes like waves (as in Elliot Waves) or branching of trees or reproduction patterns of rabbits as propounded by followers of Fibonancci Golden Ratio.

Also it is not just something that is based on God’s weekly Calendar but it also has fractals.
Thus we can view a market cycle as something made up of thousands of similar but smaller cycles. These similar smaller are also called fractal cycle. Like the Sabbath, market cycles are direct results of God’s own activities in the beginning of time. The standard measurement of a cycle is literally a week or 7 days. Depending on the scale of observation, one week is regarded as a full cycle by God. Biblically one week can be regarded as a generation, or an epoch, or an era; or a market cycle or a market chaos. It is made up of only 7 successive days in the eyes of God but could also mean weeks, months, or years and thousands of years or infinite to the end of time, in the eyes of man.
2 Peter 3:8 But be not ye ignorant - Whatever they are. Of this one thing - That one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day - Moses had said, Psalm 90:4, A thousand years in thy sight are as one day.

It is infinite both on a higher time scale or a on a lower time scale. For example, literally the weekly cycle man is used to can also be broken down into daily cycles. Similarly, instead of studying the daily cycle as a whole, we may also break it down into smaller (fractal) cycle of hourly, or even minute, or second, or sub-second or nano-second dimensions. A nano-second can also be broken down further into 7 more fractals smaller than nano-cycles.

In other words, a market fractal by right is a full cycle of its own, and having its own distinct market activities confined to its boundaries or limits (fractal bottoms and tops) by law or degrees of God (see Proverbs 8:28-29). Also by law, a fractal is linked to higher order and behaves in similar ways like its higher parent body. These characteristics enable us to study details market behaviours at their finest levels that are humanly possible using chaos theory and be able to spot when markets will hits its bottom or top.

God demanded obedience in regard to Sabbath-keeping. It was not optional, thus it is mandatory for us to build our economic models around God’s cycle. The bad side of this truth is that nations will always disregard this and do thing in their own ways. As retail traders we knowing that secular world will always stumble and disobey this law, this placed us at advantage to forecast their failures daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or even in the Sabbath years.

Understanding the concepts God’s cycles and fractal structures of markets are vital ingredients to successful market analysis but these topics are vaguely explained in most trading methodologies. The study of fractal is not so much on techniques of drawing them since one will only be focusing on start and end of day/week fractals; but on how to account for them; and how market participants obey or disobey them. The study of the behaviour of market chaos or cycle at its smallest observable phase space as represented on a trading chart is what we can refer to as market fractal. Chaos study using the Word of God present a different view from the orthodox use of fractal concept by Bill Williams or Fractal Dimension Index (FDI) as suggested by Professor Benoit Mandelbrot.

I’d be curious to know by what logic you could link the info recorded about the date Noah disembarked from the ark to the financial markets 4500 years later.

God’s law has not changed since then. His solution to problem has not changed too. 2006 was the end of the cycle (work 6 days and rest on the 7th day). 2007 was the year of the Sabbath and 2008 was the start of a new cycle. The first economic crisis was the great flood of Noah. That crisis lasted for 1 year. At the beginning of the first Calendar month the ark found ground, but he was restrained from doing any activity until the second month was over. This worked for 1933 after the 1932 crisis. You can see all these from your chart.

do you have to be a Christian to make this work?
what difference does it make? would it work for atheists?

anyway, the scriptures do not refer to a particular year, so can you show how this scripture performed in February going back the past 20 years or so?
does the Bible give hints as to whether the prophecies work best on commodities, indices, fx, or indeed, tech-sector (semi-conductors) ?

put aside the Bible, just give us the numbers. thats numbers, not Numbers.

EDIT: is this the King James Bible? a translation into 17th-century english of a greek translation from the original hebrew.
that aside, I recall there being a "Bible Code" where people sought predictions of future(s) from the hebrew text.

Too many questions:
1. God has always worked for the atheists! It is the atheists who are rebelling against God and running away from him.

2. The Bible is the Word of God, which contains principles, laws and commands of God's economy on Earth. If you put it aside what are you going to be making reference to? You own laws and principles?

3. Business cycles is same for all instrument of trades.

Oh there is no back testing of what God has said and put down as law. It always works!

I wrote part of my dissertation on chaos theory in the solar system; don't remember reading much about how it, the Bible and the markets interact. I'm pretty sure I read something about you being a massive turd though.

good luck with this, fcta.

If God helps you become very rich and successful, wont it make it more difficult for you to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. (eyes of needles, and all that)

If God really likes you, He will help you lose all your money, and you will then inherit the earth. (after you're dead)

EDIT: DAMN. Just got spiked out of my GU short. 9:40am. out for BE. this morning written off for no gain). He is angry with me. (Verily.)

Status
Not open for further replies.