Choosing your broker/platform

what did you like about Activ Trades? iirc, i have seen good and bad reviews about it.

They support zulu. I have just enquired from them before putting money into an account with them, if zulu was to go bananas and start losing heavily would it take my account into negative territory or could it be blocked automatically.

Bets as low as 10p on spread bet platform

They offer DMA

MT4/5 platform

what more could one want ? What was the bad stuff ?

unfortunately, i can't remember. it's either a bad review or a news of some sort.
i'll let you know if I come across it again

ETX has been the best for me.
Used to use IG but they fill you so late and for some reason FTSE, S&P is twice the point size of everyone else. Charts aren't that great, but then I'd never rely on broker charts

They support zulu. I have just enquired from them before putting money into an account with them, if zulu was to go bananas and start losing heavily would it take my account into negative territory or could it be blocked automatically.

I am assured by Activ Trades that they would close my account as soon as it dropped below a certain level and thus lessen losses. However if the instrument being used had a sudden and big move then they couldn't guarantee that my account might not be in negative territory.

I am assured by Activ Trades that they would close my account as soon as it dropped below a certain level and thus lessen losses. However if the instrument being used had a sudden and big move then they couldn't guarantee that my account might not be in negative territory.

Do you think it's good or not? and is this stated in their terms?

I think so, it can at least help you save your account from blow-up.
my question is why do you lose so much and how do you stop loss?

My question was really related to zulu trading and has been answered on that thread if you are interested.