Cheshire Trading club

Grey1

If you live in Cheshire area and would like to have a monthly meeting discussing various advanced trading strategies, please email me..

I have developed few combined risk analysis as well as TA based trading strategies which is ready for automation with IB .. It would be nice to have a programmer on board .

[email protected]

Cheshire Trading Club

Grey1

I would be interested in attending the meetings if they are open to relative newbies who are keen to listen and learn.

Where/when do you propose holding them?

legalbeagle

I dont mind the travel as am not too far away... but i get the impression you are looking for a systems developer type of meeting.

I'll put my tuppence worth in but programming is not my bag.

Thanks for the emails .. I will be in touch as soon as i get the full respond ..The meetings will be held in my house in Holmes chapel where we can test drive various idea's in real time.. :)

If you live in Cheshire area and would like to have a monthly meeting discussing various advanced trading strategies, please email me..

I have developed few combined risk analysis as well as TA based trading strategies which is ready for automation with IB .. It would be nice to have a programmer on board .

[email protected]

How did it all work out?

He maybe still frequenting T2W, you never know?

Don't think so. Although he was probably the best trader that tradewin has ever had, able to actually prove his abilities over and over again, in REAL TIME. No hindsight stuff....

He maybe still frequenting T2W, you never know?

It would appear so.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 250
please tell me more about it.

Well....once upon a time... no Id better not, its still a sore subject and I was threatened with a ban again last night, and I want to go out in style at post 2000 :LOL:

the sanitized version is that grey1 had/has a private thread dedicated to technical trading. The quality is a bit above the level you'll generally find on the public forum, and its a bit better organized, and not as much noise.

You could still probably get membership if you asked.

He has a technical edge no different than you'd find on any of the better trading websites, and a bit worse than some already here at t2w. That's about it really

There was a bit of unpleasantness when he turned to the dark side and started selling stuff, and some toys got thrown out of prams (actually its far more lulzy than that but my lips are sealed)

I think that's a fair summary