Chelmsford Area Futures Traders Wanted

Chelmsford Area - Trainee Futures Traders Wanted

New London Futures is looking to increase its trading team.

You should live within commuting distance of Chelmsford and demonstrate the desire, determination and commitment it takes to succeed as a professional futures trader.

For more details please email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Training.

Looks like its free Pboyles - Looks like a pretty good start

Ged

NLF_title.jpg
are a team of highly successful independent futures traders and mentors. Combined, we have a wealth of knowledge, and over 50 years experience in the derivatives industry. Our traders are based in the London and Chelmsford offices of the Tower Trading Group. We use proprietary trading techniques to day trade futures based on stock indices, short term interest rates, government bonds and currencies. The office offers state of the art direct exchange connectivity providing all of the support services necessary for professional futures trading.

In addition we run 3 training programmes per year. Our 3 month course is completely free of charge. We passionately believe that we offer individuals the very best opportunity to achieve the goal of becoming a consistently profitable trader.

The students we consider to have the attributes to succeed, will be funded to trade a live account.

You mean they're not asking for 5 grand and then disappearing? What a novel idea, surely we havnt found an honest vendor on T2W?

Yes the training is free. I also reduce the desk charge for the first four months of live trading too.

Is there a desk fee during training?

Are students required to fund their own account at any time?

What was the success rate of last years intake? How many of them remain with you profitably trading company funds?

No, too charges during training.

No, to funding the account

Success rate, sticky subject. Low, I have a lot just throw in the towel. Generally the expectations of people are a long way from where they need to be. It takes an enormous amount of dedication and effort to reach the level of performance necessary. Even with us bearing a great deal of the cost it is still a big ask to support yourself for the 3 to 6 months its going to take.

I do not sell this as a get rich scheme, or that we have the holy grail of trading. However I do have 15 years of trading experience from floor to screen and 5 years running a training scheme in the late 90s that had a very high conversion rate.

Is there a desk fee during training?

Are students required to fund their own account at any time?

What was the success rate of last years intake? How many of them remain with you profitably trading company funds?

No, too charges during training.

No, to funding the account

Success rate, sticky subject. Low, I have a lot just throw in the towel. Generally the expectations of people are a long way from where they need to be. It takes an enormous amount of dedication and effort to reach the level of performance necessary. Even with us bearing a great deal of the cost it is still a big ask to support yourself for the 3 to 6 months its going to take.

I do not sell this as a get rich scheme, or that we have the holy grail of trading. However I do have 15 years of trading experience from floor to screen and 5 years running a training scheme in the late 90s that had a very high conversion rate.

I think the problem is that there are so many scams out there promising massive returns (millions, billions) that people seem to think that its all money and no work and that you can learn it in a weekend. As I always say the idea of trading for a living is very attractive, the reality is not.

In the past year or two there have been several companies that offered schemes where you could pay 5k and then after the training they'd give you a job or at the very least an account to trade. I can think of three or four of them that disappeared within months, one changed overnight from a trading company to an accident hotline!

More recently there was a scam where you didnt pay a fee but they made you fund a retail forex account with 5k so that you could 'prove' yourself before they gave you a 'job'. Of course it was all just an elaborate IB scam to get commission.

If you a familiar with the professional futures trader business you will know there is a monthly desk charge for the trading software, charting, desk and services etc. Being in Chelmsford means we can offer more attractive rates then those in the City. Further, if your good enough to get live, I cover the first two months charge and cover 50% of the next two months charge. I am making an investment for the long term. I am not looking for people to just cover desk. Those 4 months of cushioned fee's give the trader time to grow account balance, confidence and size.

wouldn't anyone taking the training now be faced with losing a month of training in holiday markets?

wouldn't anyone taking the training now be faced with losing a month of training in holiday markets?
Yes there are tests.

Holiday? losing a month of trading, if that's your primary concern then the opportunity clearly isn't for you. Beside which I see no mention of a start date.

Yes there are tests.

Holiday? losing a month of trading, if that's your primary concern then the opportunity clearly isn't for you. Beside which I see no mention of a start date.

haha. i meant trading through the holiday markets of xmas given any edge must diminish during that time. still you are right this isn't for me.