Traders wanted

damsmags

Trainee traders wanted for Sussex based trading company that is actively looking to hire.Successful applicants will be given guidance using in house developed signals to build their trading skills.Continually being appraised and mentored by our team of experienced traders in all areas from risk management to trade execution.Renumeration will be performanced based when the traders graduate from simulated trading into the live trading enviroment.
Thurther enquires and CVs send to Home
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Trainee traders wanted for Sussex based trading company.Successful applicants will be given guidance using in house developed signals to build their trading skills.Continually being appraised and mentored by our team of experienced traders in all areas from risk management to trade execution.Renumeration will be performanced based when the traders graduate from simulated trading into the live trading enviroment.

Do we have to pay a fee towards the training

hmm must be some kind of groundhog day going on.

Trainee traders wanted for Sussex based trading company.Successful applicants will be given guidance using in house developed signals to build their trading skills.Continually being appraised and mentored by our team of experienced traders in all areas from risk management to trade execution.Renumeration will be performanced based when the traders graduate from simulated trading into the live trading enviroment.
Thurther enquires and CVs send to [email protected]

sounds great,do we have to pay a contribution towards the training

now at this point, if this was trading, you'd bet the lot on getting the following reply very soon indeed :whistling :p

Thanks for the question.
I know that there are alot of offers out there that require trainees to make payments for traning programs.
However with our program there is no payment required for the training.

I live in sussex and like to build my network .....if this is serious contact me via my PM for a chat

N

Oh and Lightning McQueen i was thinking exactly the same thing.....Too funny.
BTW the reason i resubmitted the post was to include the companies Homepage....

Is this very much High frequency trading or is swing and position trading a viable option with you guys?

Hi tonster01 thanks for your interest and question.Our trainee program will focus on trading shorter term strategies.Geared more towards high frequency trading than longer term position trading.

Hi tonster01 thanks for your interest and question.Our trainee program will focus on trading shorter term strategies.Geared more towards high frequency trading than longer term position trading.

Thanks for the prompt response Damsmags.

What products would you be expected to look at? Bund, Stoxx S&P etc?

Would you be trading the firms strategy or developing your own/suited to a particular product?

Is any previous experience a hindrance or an advantage in your eyes?

Any particular background that you favour over another, ie programming, gamers or entrepreneurial etc?

Thanks in advance

T

We currently trade primarily commodities.Spreading and outright strategies.....
Trainees would be encouraged to develop their own style using the firms trading style as a framework.
Traders with prior experience are encouraged to apply for the opportunity.
Primarily i am looking for the right type of personalities to fill the seats as we are a small trading firm.So getting people that fit into the office atmosphere and ethos is essential.
If you have any more questions or are interested send me an IM and we can talk on the phone.