chat room for traders of stocks

samills70

Hey guys I'm starting a chat room for traders of US stocks. Anything that's moving or going to move and it's under $40. I'm "getting there" but I always lose motivation because it's so quiet so thought I would start a chatroom. If you want to join me during the US trading day and 2 hours before market open in the chat room (text, not actual chatting) then send me a pm and I will send you the link and the pass for it.

bye for now.

Hey guys I'm starting a chat room for traders of US stocks. Anything that's moving or going to move and it's under $40. I'm "getting there" but I always lose motivation because it's so quiet so thought I would start a chatroom. If you want to join me during the US trading day and 2 hours before market open in the chat room (text, not actual chatting) then send me a pm and I will send you the link and the pass for it.

bye for now.

Do you think you can top tradingview chats? They're pretty convenient and easy to include charts with comments. And what's your offer?

What do I offer? What a cheeky question :). I guess though here is what i'm thinking, tradingview has a slew of demo account traders who consistently fail and are offering their advice en mas for free... and it's worth exactly that amount. I guess that's why I'm looking to speak to traders who are keen to succeed