Charting - UK100 shares.

Have you tried Sharescope? Not a free package but I consider it fair value for money. Three different subscription packages: Gold which is EOD only, Plus (which is what I use) which is 15min delayed intraday and Pro - real time. Plus and Pro have additional functionality allowing custom indicators and scripts to be written. I think a data mining/screening function is available on all three - certainly Plus and Pro.

Simply pressing the space bar allows you to scroll down a list of shares in a particular portfolio - e.g. FTSE100 etc. Pressing the enter key scrolls through a Historical Chart, Intraday Chart, a Table view and a Details screen. Multiple windows can be open at the same time - allowing different views of the same share.

If you search on youtube you can see it in use - one user does a weekly video blogg using it. You are also able to download a trial version from their website.

Have you tried Sharescope? Not a free package but I consider it fair value for money. Three different subscription packages: Gold which is EOD only, Plus (which is what I use) which is 15min delayed intraday and Pro - real time. Plus and Pro have additional functionality allowing custom indicators and scripts to be written. I think a data mining/screening function is available on all three - certainly Plus and Pro.

Simply pressing the space bar allows you to scroll down a list of shares in a particular portfolio - e.g. FTSE100 etc. Pressing the enter key scrolls through a Historical Chart, Intraday Chart, a Table view and a Details screen. Multiple windows can be open at the same time - allowing different views of the same share.

If you search on youtube you can see it in use - one user does a weekly video blogg using it. You are also able to download a trial version from their website.

Yeah I use sharescope Gold which is £18 a month and would definitely recommend it

Yes, I was with Sharescope for years. I have closed it because of my age but it is worth the money for active investment. Another point is that if, as I have done, I close the account, I can reopen it again later for a nominal amount, whenever I wish. It is, in fact, much cheaper than any magazine subscription and the prices can be downloaded every evening.

Can anyone recommend a good charting package for the UK 100 shares (and 250 + AIM shares too)..

I currently use FreeStockCharts.com - Web's Best Streaming Realtime Stock Charts - Free for forex at the moment. I want something similar to this foer UK100 shares, whereby I have the ability to flick through charts on one screen, compared with having to open and close each chart separately. Any ideas?

Cheers

Hi ffsear,

I am currently having the same problem and have the need for quick one button chart scrolling of screened charts. I have just about had my fill of one chart, one window from IG's pro-real time screener.
Did you find a solution you were happy with?

Hi ffsear,

I am currently having the same problem and have the need for quick one button chart scrolling of screened charts. I have just about had my fill of one chart, one window from IG's pro-real time screener.
Did you find a solution you were happy with?

Hi,

No i never did. Shame. Although I only trade 2 markets now so its not really necessary anymore.