Charting - UK100 shares.

Ivan88

35 4
Have you tried Sharescope? Not a free package but I consider it fair value for money. Three different subscription packages: Gold which is EOD only, Plus (which is what I use) which is 15min delayed intraday and Pro - real time. Plus and Pro have additional functionality allowing custom indicators and scripts to be written. I think a data mining/screening function is available on all three - certainly Plus and Pro.

Simply pressing the space bar allows you to scroll down a list of shares in a particular portfolio - e.g. FTSE100 etc. Pressing the enter key scrolls through a Historical Chart, Intraday Chart, a Table view and a Details screen. Multiple windows can be open at the same time - allowing different views of the same share.

If you search on youtube you can see it in use - one user does a weekly video blogg using it. You are also able to download a trial version from their website.

dan1986ccfc

113 3
Have you tried Sharescope? Not a free package but I consider it fair value for money. Three different subscription packages: Gold which is EOD only, Plus (which is what I use) which is 15min delayed intraday and Pro - real time. Plus and Pro have additional functionality allowing custom indicators and scripts to be written. I think a data mining/screening function is available on all three - certainly Plus and Pro.

Simply pressing the space bar allows you to scroll down a list of shares in a particular portfolio - e.g. FTSE100 etc. Pressing the enter key scrolls through a Historical Chart, Intraday Chart, a Table view and a Details screen. Multiple windows can be open at the same time - allowing different views of the same share.

If you search on youtube you can see it in use - one user does a weekly video blogg using it. You are also able to download a trial version from their website.

Yeah I use sharescope Gold which is £18 a month and would definitely recommend it

gedward3

Established member
925 116
Having a look a sharescope now! cheers

If you want free EOD stuff Pro Realtime is free if i remember correctly with a
free week of real time prices if you want to try it.

Ged

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,233
Yes, I was with Sharescope for years. I have closed it because of my age but it is worth the money for active investment. Another point is that if, as I have done, I close the account, I can reopen it again later for a nominal amount, whenever I wish. It is, in fact, much cheaper than any magazine subscription and the prices can be downloaded every evening.

Jason101

Experienced member
1,372 215
Can anyone recommend a good charting package for the UK 100 shares (and 250 + AIM shares too)..

I currently use FreeStockCharts.com - Web's Best Streaming Realtime Stock Charts - Free for forex at the moment. I want something similar to this foer UK100 shares, whereby I have the ability to flick through charts on one screen, compared with having to open and close each chart separately. Any ideas?

Cheers

Hi ffsear,

I am currently having the same problem and have the need for quick one button chart scrolling of screened charts. I have just about had my fill of one chart, one window from IG's pro-real time screener.
Did you find a solution you were happy with?

ffsear

2,192 461
Hi ffsear,

I am currently having the same problem and have the need for quick one button chart scrolling of screened charts. I have just about had my fill of one chart, one window from IG's pro-real time screener.
Did you find a solution you were happy with?

Hi,

No i never did. Shame. Although I only trade 2 markets now so its not really necessary anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock