charting software

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Jan 24, 2005
internet
What do you find inadequate in Sharescope that you are looking at alternatives...?
I don't find Sharescope inadequate at all. I wanted to know if there were good alternatives, so that I might make a comparison.I posted here because of the depth of knowledge and experience T2W has to offer.

Jun 19, 2005
I currently use Sharescope charting software. Can anyone suggest a good alternative ?
I trade intraday uk equities.
Amibroker has a nice facility whereby you can "step through" a dataset from any period previously (without seeing what is coming) thus providing simulated live training - obviously you have to provide the dataset.

It's a good program in its own right but the stepping facility is really useful.