Charting software

S

Saul

0 0
Hi, I'm intending to day trade (part time for now) using spread betting as my trading vehicle. However, I'm having difficulties finding some charting software that shows candlestick charts along with EMA's, Bollinger Bands and volume without costing a fortune. Can anyone recommend some reliable software that fits the above.

Thanks!

Fluke

456 1
Has anyone used the Sharescpe real time charting service?.I am looking for a real time service that covers the Uk markets .any suggestions?. J Shepherd

Fluke

456 1
Just noticed I missed out th o in Sharescope. sorry.

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 4
Hi J.

I was using sharescope EOD and found it great, but the real-time was far too expense and the charting features are very limited :(
For UK I use www.sierrachart.com with a www.mytrack.com feed. :)

It's about £35 a month I think for mytrack and £30 for six months of sierrachart.
I personnally think this is the best and cheapest combination possible.

HTH

PS: You can edit a post by clicking "edit" just below your last post :)

options

2,374 218
And Mad dog:
Sierra and IB are American.
Different subs per month though for whichever market you chose.

Options.

Fluke

456 1
FTSE BEATER

Thanks for your info.Iam using Sharescope EOD prices.I want to go real time soon and am picking up lots of useful info from this site.To start I need real time and am Spread Betting but think I must change to IB in the future.
Is mytrack a IB company?.

Thanks again just finding my way round trade 2 win site :)

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 4
Hi Madog

Is Sierra and Mytrack suitable for US trading?
Yep :) - That's what I'm using to trade the US markets, and there's no UK exchange fees :D

Hi J

Is mytrack a IB company?.
Mytrack I believe is part of MyBroker. The IB data feed doesn't have back data, so if your scalping it is probably ok, but I prefer to have all the data possible. :)

HTH

Fluke

456 1
Thanks ftsebeater and options.
Have clicked on Mytrack and Sierra and have copied to my Favorites for future ref

Bill G

92 2
I`m having trouble with the myTrack download on both of my computers.
`extact failed return from extract= .7`
Anybody having the same trouble?
Bill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock