Charting for beginners

jimmydean

7 0
Afternoon all,

I am completely new to online trading but looking to change career paths from working in healthcare. Have always been interested in trading and finance. I would like to find out what the best source of information/tool for learning with regards to technical analysis and charting. Up until now I have been using ADVFN as a tool to chart my investment portfolios. Are they any books that you would recommend? Any advice is very much appreciated.

Jim :)

tags: charting, analysis, technical analysis, beginner, trading, chart, monitor

Last edited:

jimmydean

7 0
Hi,
All you need on charting is free here:
http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school
Don't expect that all you need is to learn technical analysis and you'll make money, because you won't.
Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply, appreciate the help. I understand that charting alone isn't going to bring in the money but it's one area I feel like I should develop a good knowledge on. I'm going to ask a fairly generic question... but what do you think is the best system for a beginner, like myself, to begin to understand the principles of the stock market? Already

I have no intention of investing any money anytime soon. I want to make sure I have done enough research to the point where I feel I am confident to make my first trade. Considering how much information and learning there is on trading that's not going to be for a while! Any pointers you can put my way I'd be very grateful.

Cheers,

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock