Chart break out: PUA

Riz

Experienced member
Pura (pua) going for it..up 18% this week, still wants up by the look on the chart with price at year high breaking through last resistance level...buy out rumours must be behind this rise...

Riz

Attachments

• pua.png
    pua.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 569
Interesting Riz;
Glad you put the charts up, always makes for a clearer picture.
Much as I respect your work though M8, just by going on your charts I would be inclined to sell at this point.
That near 500k volume spike at the end of November was the one to send it on it's way as the pro money came in, but volume has dropped off from the last high 400K spike that pushed up the price again, (pro money selling into strength?) to around the 50k mark yet the price is still rising and is looking like an exhaustion gap.
RSI not into overbought at around 68 but as close as anything to it and the stochs are banging on the ceiling at 100
This is not a share I follow and I have no interest in it other than my recent look at your chart.
If your long of this share then I hope I am wrong sir.
The next few days as ever will tell. and none of us get it right every time, certainly not me.
Interesting, very interesting.

All the best.

John (Options)

This one still going for it after resting yesterday up +9.5 (11.7%) 90.5 today...

I am in only a small bit, John...you got a point on volumes, but also notice big volumes coming in intervals recently, so havent dried up yet...as for stochastics they making a habit of banging on the ceiling at 100 lol

Thanks for the comments...

Riz

Attachments

• pua.png
    pua.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 412
Up +1 (1.1%) to 91.5...in the mean time got this on Sharecast:

"Edible oils group Pura rose 1p to 91.5p, its highest level for over a year, reports the Telegraph. The paper thinks speculation Canary Whary is poised to buy Pura’s Orchard Way site in London’s Docklands was the reason. "

Riz

After yesterday retracement by 1.5 point flat today at 90 on low volumes with rsi joining stochastics at the extreme...looks like this one really needs a break from here on, maybe a proper retracement if further news dont come along, so best to quit while ahead, I'm out and stopped watching it...

Riz

Attachments

• pua.png
    pua.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 396