CFDs account closure-need help please.

Sleepingpills

Hi,
My CFDs account is about to close by a broker. I was told that it's for commercial reason. No more explaination provided to me. I emailed them for more details ut never heard from them. What is my right and what should I do to keep this account? Thank you.

Why would you want to keep an account with a broker that wants to close you? Do you really think that they will provide you with a good service?

As far as rights, I'm surprised you're even asking. They don't have to enter into a financial contract with anyone they don't want to.

There are plenty more brokers out there - move on.

I also suspect you know exactly why they want to close your account, which is probably exactly the reason you want to keep it.

Hi,
My CFDs account is about to close by a broker. I was told that it's for commercial reason. No more explaination provided to me. I emailed them for more details ut never heard from them. What is my right and what should I do to keep this account? Thank you.

Were you making money by any chance?

Hi,
Yes, in fact I find them to be more honest than most of the companies around. Instead of playing all sorts of game they simply close down your account, which they have every legal right to do, despite your wish to stay on trading with them.