Censorship Thread

:-0 CV! I can't believe you are using "women and children" to shield your own motives in this thread. Children are vunerable, yes, but women are equal in this century.

My motives...and what might those be then Paul?

My motives are those of enabler, so that the innocent newbies can learn from others mistakes...

Whether they do learn is of course up to them!

My motives...and what might those be then Paul?

My motives are those of enabler, so that the innocent newbies can learn from others mistakes...

Whether they do learn is of course up to them!

"Enabling" as in removing the evidence or deleting the relevant material?

Twist it how you like...the members will see the truth of it.
Same goes for Zupcons comments.

He's twisting nothing.

T2W where moderating the epic thread 24/7, and the only material deleted was that regarding the role of the T2W advisor. I think everyone is well aware of exactly what was going on.

You mods twist like ....wel... like twisty turny things !

He's twisting nothing.

T2W where moderating the epic thread 24/7, and the only material deleted was that regarding the role of the T2W advisor. I think everyone is well aware of exactly what was going on.

Wrong again.

Have you noticed there are no advisors any longer....I wonder why this is the case :rolleyes:

He's twisting nothing.

It is not actually 100% impossible that arby was a victim too you know...

There are many known unknowns and probably unknown unknowns as well. This is why bringing it all out into the open is for the best.

Have you noticed there are no advisors any longer....I wonder why this is the case :rolleyes:

Yes I saw they where "Phased Out" :LOL: and I'm sure its comforting for those who may have suffered fnancial loss to see an admission of guilt from T2W

Still, its all been brushed under the carpet now, and it's been interesting to watch the clean up in operation, bits and bobs being deteted here and there, the odd post, the odd traderpedia article

:LOL:

like I said, twisty turny things

Did anyone save a copy of this Epic thread for reviewing ? I'm trying to build the picture but it's missing? Anyone have a copy ?

Moral Dilemma Question (hypothetical)

You are a member of an investment pool and you come to believe that a crime is being committed. What do you do? Do you:
a) Make loud threats and harrass on bulletin boards and internet forums to extract your share of the proceeds (of what you believe to be a crime)
OR
b) Give that person every last opportunity to pay and prove you wrong until it is obvious and then tell them you are going to the police/FSA thereby extracting a confession for the benefit of everyone in the pool.

I will give you a clue ... a) makes you more money.

I would say position B; very naive stands to take; since ''you come to believe that a crime is being committed''. By paying you later, he wouldn't prove you wrong. Just that he would have shared the spoils with you little later than the person who acted in the manner A you described.
When something is not look right (especially if you suspect a crime), your first priority should be to get out immediately to protect yourself and warn others. Not give suspected ''crime'' more opportunity.
That would be a my (hypothetical) answer.

Searchlight.

PPS: Arabian's approach is a good example . As soon as he got suspicious, he got out and by email warned others.

Last edited:
Who was threatening libel action? Crooks can use the law to scare people and in the process buy themselves some precious time, threats of legal action for slander are par for the course.

The industry term for handling people who chose option A is "greasing the squeeky wheel"

I suspect there's quite a few copies saved :LOL:

nudge nudge say no more, nods as good as a wink to a blind man. If any kind soul would care to bless me with a copy, gratefully received.

If not, I understand, but thought I'd ask.

Who was threatening libel action? Crooks can use the law to scare people and in the process buy themselves some precious time, threats of legal action for slander are par for the course.

I was threatened a couple of times, but then again on citybulls he'd clearly stated that "no publicity was bad publicity" and things like that... I was actually half hoping for a suit, would have been great fun!

It's easy to find fault with option (a) but when I exited I actually had a higher bid for my share from another pool member than what wasp was willing to bid... I decided to take wasp's bid and tell the other member what I thought... they then promptly bought two more shares off wasp...

Give that person every last opportunity to pay and prove you wrong until it is obvious and then tell them you are going to the police/FSA thereby extracting a confession for the benefit of everyone in the pool.

Painting an apple orange and calling it an orange still doesn't make it an orange.

i think like trading and one night stands some decisions are easy to see in hindsight :)

once a circle of trust has been created [and you would have had to have been there to participate in that circle that was created over several months] then to withdraw trust becomes a greater thing.

after all if someone just did a thread on the board 'i'm starting up a scheme that will make us rich this time next year for only investing £100 no one would believe it. [however the nigerian lottery emails still worked as did the bank details ones even without the circle of trust].

this is what every commercial business is trying to create -a circle of trust. Some with good intentions of offering a mutual beneficial arrangement [fair exchange is no robbery] and others who only have that idea as a mask.

there seems a fairly standard pattern of people on the web offering 'education' [the hook] be it through a free course , videos , chatroom , live trading room, a strategy [the line] as a way to get people to later part with their money in signing up for something 'extra special' [the sinker].

Last edited: