Censorship Thread

my registration hasnt been activated on citybulls they clearly dont want me :(

That's a freakin weird hole of a place, nothin but a few creepy individuals back slappin each other every time they post up cut'n paste jobs taken from t2w threads..

Well thats how you treat naughty 5 year olds. Meanwhile the community manager discusses the issues with adults and humans over on a competitors forum. You really couldnt make this stuff up.

To be fair zupcon, the censhorship thread started off well and we were exchanging possible solutions and suggestions. To just blatantly remove the whole thread a day afterwards just fuels the whole thing even more.

At the same time, previously banned members were allowed to post yesterday, while staff members were viewing it and just doing nothing about it. :rolleyes:

He's always been a man of his word.
I would expect no less!

He claimed that he'd resign only if there where PROOF, and since he and his fellow moderators are tasked with removing any shred of proof, its unlikely that its gonna happen any time soon.

He could nip across to citybulls and read the comments from T2W's very own community manager whose happy to discuss issues over there, whilst supressing debate here, but I'm guessing he's not going to want to do that as it probably doesnt fall within his remit.

Would you shoot yourself in the foot ?

That's a freakin weird hole of a place, nothin but a few creepy individuals back slappin each other every time they post up cut'n paste jobs taken from t2w threads..

Well ... they need to do something to kill the time! I mean... they can't talk about trading, cos they now zip about that subject lol. That's probably where mister w*sp (censored :LOL:) is going to be recruiting new members these days!

Responsibility lies solely with jodh and he should be given an opportunity to explain himself - as should anyone.

It's simple - if you employ a certain type of person (i.e. someone who basically runs 'communities' online) then that's the sort of response you're gonna get. A generic, cyberspace based kinda response.

time to oust jodh!

not much point in having a comunity "manager" everyone thinks is a ****

To be fair zupcon, the censhorship thread started off well and we were exchanging possible solutions and suggestions. To just blatantly remove the whole thread a day afterwards just fuels the whole thing even more.

At the same time, previously banned members were allowed to post yesterday, while staff members were viewing it and just doing nothing about it. :rolleyes:

Its kind of like Carter Rucks failed attempts today to obtain a gagging order preventing the Guardian newspaper from publishing a parlimentary question posed by the MP Paul Farrelly regarding the oil company Trafigura. Despite the question being openly published on the House of Commons website, and the internet awash with full details of the case they just had to stamp their little feet and try to get their own way.

The damage limitation exercise whereby community managers hop from forum to forum trying to play down the problem isnt the smartest strategy I've ever seen but its pretty clear that in reality, suppression of discussion at T2W simply comes down to the usual arrogance and a need to control. Lets be honest, anyone who would actually wish to be a moderator by definition isnt a suitable person to be so.

Still its all good quality LULZ and the adds keep getting clicked so its a win win situation for everyone.