CC's New Broker Account

There is likely to be a good bounce on the EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY so your longs will make a bit but be sure to lock in profits to protect from losses as I think the yen crosses are headed lower but.... on can NEVER be to sure in forex markets

Cheers
Glad you liked the site!!! Now go catch some more pips!

Definitely! my EJ is up 100right now, i placed s/l at +40pips. Target is 130.80.

Cheers

very nice

I am impressed by your profitability and the way you keep it simple. This is a good journal (y)

EUR/GBP Stopped out for 50 pips profit

I'm currently waiting for another low to get in again as my profit stop was taken for 50 pips profit

Sorta standing on the sidelines for now
Long on USD/ZAR
Long on EUR/CAD (although the bottom is 1500 pips away but I'll risk a few pips on it right now)
Long on GBP/CAD just not quite yet

Thinking shorting GBP/CHF near 1.70-1.72

EUR/JPY is nearing 130 so i'm looking for short entry near there and GBP/JPY is climbing towards 150 so looking for short there

CAD/JPY is bouncing up nice so looking to short soon near the 82 level

All in all I'm sorta sitting on profits looking to spend a few pips to find some decent trades

Will post when I find some

I have entered long on GBP/AUD @ 2.04 is up 100 pips

Cheers!

stopped out for +40. going to short EJ at 132 or 134 level. or long at 122.

hope your still in EG, nice trade!

GBP/AUD is up 160 GBP/NZD is up 160 GBP/JPY is up 200+ pips

Ok been sorta sitting on the side lines

Was hoping to see some movements after the BoC policy report but not much action after wards

London open should bring some numbers back into the fray but one can never truly be sure so I have locked in some small profit stops to protect from loss

Here is a snap shot of the trade list for today I managed to scoop a few pips today but it's nothing to run home about

GBP - Gross Domestic Product is out in a bit and is sure to bring some volatility to the mighty pound - As the expected number is to be another drop I'm going to play this one short on the GBP/JPY and GBP/USD

GBP/JPY is short now with a 200+ pip gain and I have locked in 50 pips to prevent loss - GBP/USD is short but I think a bit early (sorta breaking my rules of trading on this one) so I expect to get stopped out - so we'll see

Here is the pic
Cheers!

Attachments

• Open Trades Apr. 23 23.42.jpg
    Open Trades Apr. 23 23.42.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 201
Dropping now to my last long entry point

I'm waiting for a long to reveal itself to me - It did drop off but i dont' like to trade the middle of ranges so I avoided the temptation to go short as there was too much risk to the upside of the pair. USD/CAD is now heading toward 1.20 and that is my entry target for a long - there is 1000 pips to the upside to 1.30 at that zone so thats why I'm more long than short. Will be watching that pair closely to see if 1.20 support breaks

Didn't USDCAD drop off after that report??

Attachments

• USD-CAD-Long Brewing Apr. 24 09.43.jpg
    USD-CAD-Long Brewing Apr. 24 09.43.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 194
Well done on your gains. Going from 6k to over 50k in 3 months is quite a feat.

Wow!!!

Hi. I am a new member here and I just read your thread and I think you are a great trader. I am a day trader and primarily use fib studies to trade. I am very interested in the methodology u are employing to enter trades and what the startegy is. I am sure all members would be very interested as well. Perhaps u can make a video and sell it to us. What do you think?

Rez

Thanks

Hope you're catching some of these pips. :D

How many DVD's would you buy? 10? :LOL: I'll retail them for $50000 call it some sort of boot camp
I'm no salesman just a trader ;-)

Hi. I am a new member here and I just read your thread and I think you are a great trader. I am a day trader and primarily use fib studies to trade. I am very interested in the methodology u are employing to enter trades and what the startegy is. I am sure all members would be very interested as well. Perhaps u can make a video and sell it to us. What do you think?

Rez

Great journal cc.

Good luck with the website too - it's looking good. I have joined and will try and contribute what I can - and pick your brain about your method. I find your style nice and straightforward - really liberating in a way. Keen to learn more about it.

Thanks and keep it up!

Thank's Blue Rain

Thank's Blue

Hope you're catching some of these pips too

Cheers
Glad you like the site -

Great journal cc.

Good luck with the website too - it's looking good. I have joined and will try and contribute what I can - and pick your brain about your method. I find your style nice and straightforward - really liberating in a way. Keen to learn more about it.

Thanks and keep it up!

Todays Trades - A few stops hit

Hey folks

Ok so the trade list is here and again I lost some stops from last week and I manually closed a few

Stops hit were
USD/ZAR long - 200 pips lost
GBP/USD short - Stop hit +50 pips profit
EUR/CHF long - is down 50 pips - stop still set at -200 pips and is intact
GBP/CAD long - Manually close and re-entered at a lower price - 150 pips lost
OUCH!!! That hurts doesn't it!!!???

The winners are (signals went out on my site uforex.co.cc)
USD/MXN - long is up 400 pips
GBP/AUD - long
GBP/CAD - long
GBP/CHF - long

and a few more

Here is the account snap shot

Cheers

Attachments

• Account Update - Monday Apr. 27 10.51.jpg
    Account Update - Monday Apr. 27 10.51.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 160
Todays Snap shot

Hey there
Today's snap shot is about the same as yesterday with the exception of a a few stop getting taken

GBP/CAD was taken out for 20 pips profit
After that it riffled right back up so now I'm out on the bench while I wait for a new entry

Here is the account update
I'm looking to close a few of these but I am tempted to keep them all open
out of these the least confident one I have open right now is the GBP/NZD short

Attachments

• Account Update Apr. 28 07.55.jpg
    Account Update Apr. 28 07.55.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 155
One Question, You were trading 1 lot when it was 6k and you are still trading 1 lot now that it is 60k. Whats stopping you from increasing the lot size?

Trade Size not important

Hi Elef

Trade size is not an important part of my strategies - I prefer to vary my trades incase I'm wrong about directions. That way I get some losers and some winners. I do from time to time bump up the lot sizes when a high probability trade comes my way - Such as GBP/AUD Longs in the 2.03 zone or USD/CAD in the 98 zone etc etc.
Basically no brainer trades I may stack up several lots.
Until The balance reaches 100 k I tend to stick to single lot trades and vary them

One Question, You were trading 1 lot when it was 6k and you are still trading 1 lot now that it is 60k. Whats stopping you from increasing the lot size?

Account Update

Here is the account snap shot and the new trades entered

Lost 200 pips on USD/ZAR in about 10 minutes LOL Entered a long this AM and it was taken before I could blink

Total take from previous start of week trades has been about 18k

Eleftros : Here is a stacking of GBP/AUD longs two trades 2 lots each ;-)

Cheers

Attachments

• Account Update - OpenTradeList Apr. 29 09.23.jpg
    Account Update - OpenTradeList Apr. 29 09.23.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 177
Nice trading cc!

I been waiting on USDCHF to drop to 1.13 level, got in last night at 1.1307 long.

Shooting for 1.16

Attachments

• uc.gif
    uc.gif
    20.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited: