cash on demand

I expect that all subscribers will receive the letter.

Mr Reynolds needs to be applauded for this initiative.

I'll certainly be going and although speculating here, I suspect that Carl Galletti will be in attendance.............

MS

I cancelled after module 1 and I still got an invitation.
I read the detailed agenda, and if anyone is interested in getting into his busienss, the offer is a real bargain.

I make enough out of fx trading, otherwise I would have gone.

Hi there everyone
I have just joined and there is some interesting stuff. I to am going to Reynolds wembley semina
for £149 donation to Great Ormond Street.
Is any one actually making any money yet from this system

Wembley Conference

Can I suggest that all those on these boards who are going to AR's Conference meet up
and get together for a review and analysis of the day's proceedings say in the bar at the Hilton in the evening.

What d'ya think?

Peter

Good idea it can be useful just to bounce ideas around.as the conference lasts 3 days there is going to be a lot of stuff that you wont take in, it can be productive to listen to how other people view subjects spoken about. 3, 10 hour days is going to be an information overload

I'd certainly be up for chewing the fat over a beer or two, so count me in.

It would be nice to put a few faces to names and share views and opinions on the preceedings.

MS

Wembley Conference

As no doubt we will all be given name badges at the event should we state our names on these boards so we can make contact with other T2W members? Or, alternatively if you don't want to reveal your identity for personal reasons on these boards, lets say the T2W Gang meet up at the bar in the Hilton at approx 7.30pm on the Friday evening. I am staying there anyway. The pass word to be T2W!! All those in favour - say "aye"!

papeter said:
As no doubt we will all be given name badges at the event should we state our names on these boards so we can make contact with other T2W members?

Well, in my case, I'm already using my last name as a handle here. In less formal situations, people tend to call me Mark, although others have used alternative addresses on occasion :cheesy:

MS

Hi, I did order this same course but cancelled after 2nd month. I also got the invite, but was unable to make the date, so would be interested in hearing from those who managed to go on their thoughts.

Hi all,

I'm a new subscriber to this thread, although I've been following it for a while. So hello to you all!

Shame I didn't know about some of you intending to meet @ 7.30pm on Friday 25 November, though! I would like to know how it all went!

I have received all five modules so far and went to the Wembley event, which I found quite productive, but still haven't got the £6K product licences (?!). Andrew said he would post them to us. Has any of you received them? I'm just wondering, since this was one of the things that he promised on his website and that he reminded us of at the event as well... I'm just wondering whether it was all a catch... I hope not.

Also, when using the on-line Instant Web Site Generator, it's not very clear to me how to actually UPLOAD the main page of my website to the Net. I don't have an Internet connection at home or any web space or a domain name, but have a smartphone with which I can access the Internet. So it would be great if any of you could share their experience about this with me and provide me with some help. Thanks.

eag

First of all, I imagine that it will take up to a couple of weeks for all of the materials to be despatched so don't start sweating just yet.

As far as the generator is concerned. It's a clever piece of software if you don't have any HTML skills. To answer your questions about uploading your site:

1. Hosting.
You need to have a hosting account. The Net is not a single entity that you upload to but is just a term to describe all the millions of server and client computers that are connected together. You can get hosting accounts for free but it's worth getting a paid for account for a few pounds per month as they generally come without advertising on them and have other features such as the ability to host multiple domains on the same account, traffic stats and email with your own domain name etc

2. Domain name.

Your domain name is comparable to a phone number. It is a unique name that points all of the other computers on the net to the computer that holds your files. Registration price varies but it's less than a tenner. You usually pick your domain name when you sign up with a hosting company.

In short, think of the net like the phone network. The internet is just like the worldwide phone system where your domain name is like your phone number, your hosting account server is like the telephone exchange and your home (client) computer is your phone handset.

Hope this helps

MS

Nice way of putting it Seery, Wembley really good, dont worry to much about the promised software A Reynolds is an honest guy im sure and he will keep his promise. It was a shame that we did not get a chance to meet up, but i did speak to a number of people there and asked if they new about this site, a lot of people have been reading the comments posted. i also asked every one i spoke to if they are getting the modules and if they are making money yet, unfortunately haven't found any one yet, but there must be some somewhere. All the speakers at Wembley are selling a dream and did so very well, im sure you can make money from their Internet ideas but i think it is a lot harder than they would have you believe.
My idea was to use the information gathered and see if i can turn it into some revenue, if i can i may then consider buying one of there boxed sets. i did not want to be suckered in on the day with the never to be repeated bargains, if they really can make me vast fortunes, i dont mind how much i pay for the package but i want to try myself first.
Good luck for future to all those who went or are subscribing
George

Trundling along.......

"cash on demand" appears to be trundling along........nobody has posted yet to say they have made £x so far. In fact, nobody has said they are making anything yet. More stuff about "Mr. R is an honest guy" It all seems to be one long excercise in promises, hope.........................etc

Look at it in the same way as people who go out and buy an exercise bike or a rowing machine, bull-worker etc. they believe that they will get really fit and look good. thats what the adverts say so you buy one the reality is that it will finish up in the loft or down the recycling centre a year down the line. only the odd few will ever get any long term benefit from it but we all still subscribe to the dream and there are plenty of retail outlets to help you part with your money.
Take thing as you find them and dont get to uptight about them it makes life seem easier.
George

Georgetcm said:
Look at it in the same way as people who go out and buy an exercise bike or a rowing machine, bull-worker etc. they believe that they will get really fit and look good.

Bang on with the analogy.

As one of the speakers at the conference, Stephen Pearce said.

"Most people will fail. Not for lack of products or knowledge but because they fail to use their knowledge to implement things correctly, or at all".

MS

IT'S A CRACKER

Q. What's the difference between an exercise bike and "cash on demand"?

A. Ones gathering dust while the others going bust......

Hi
Did anyone who went to the Wembley boot camp buy anything? If you did how is it going, is it as easy to get set up and running as we were lead to believe. all you monthly subscribers are any of making money yet? Has anyone got a sit up and running with surfers checking your site out.
George