cash on demand

urgent has anyone recieved the product licences yet?

Georgetcm said:
Hi
Did anyone who went to the Wembley boot camp buy anything? If you did how is it going, is it as easy to get set up and running as we were lead to believe. all you monthly subscribers are any of making money yet? Has anyone got a sit up and running with surfers checking your site out.
George

Hi,
I have just recieved today the chance to recieve all the info from the wembley event, plus the licences. I am sure others who didn't attend, may well have recieved similar mail.

Before i part with my money, i want to know if anyone has recieved any of these so called £6,000 product licences, as it all kind of hinges on this ,doesnt it?

Please let me know even if you PB me.

Hi to all
Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas, I have had a letter from A. R. saying that he is getting the licenses ready now but there will be a little delay because of Chistmas. How much are you being asked to pay for all the Wembley stuff and what does that include? There is stuff on the net that you do not need licenses for its free but you still have to know how to make money with it, what he is offering is only part of what you need. He says that he made half a million in 5 days from a similar product, the big question is can you?
Good luck for the New Year
George

Georgetcm said:
Hi to all
Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas, I have had a letter from A. R. saying that he is getting the licenses ready now but there will be a little delay because of Chistmas. How much are you being asked to pay for all the Wembley stuff and what does that include? There is stuff on the net that you do not need licenses for its free but you still have to know how to make money with it, what he is offering is only part of what you need. He says that he made half a million in 5 days from a similar product, the big question is can you?
Good luck for the New Year
George

Thanks for that George,

I agree that alot of the info AP is providing may be very useful to deliver a product via newspapers online etc.

Wembley was £150.00 if i remember?

My only concern would be the licences and how many there are for the value of £6000

I assume there will be 100's of people recieving the same licences do you feel confident that you will make a success of this given that your fellow attendeess of wembley will be your competitiors technically?.

Thanks

I've just read this thread for the first time today. Personally I'm more attracted to spreadbetting than all the hassle of mail order. But good luck to all those that make it work.

What particularly interested me was a post by Jetheat on 2 july 05 where he referred to a book that he was selling on forex trading. I'm puzzled that someone who had worked out a system for making consistent profits from forex trading would want to get involved with mail order with all the problems of finding products and sending out mailshots etc ? I'd be very interested to hear Jetheat's answer.

Sure,

Would you work for a living trading every day looking at charts or would you prefer residual income from something you set up and collect money for good?

It's all about the type of income which should interest you.

I prefer to eventually stop working and live of the income streams I set up.

My Forex Manual is just a small part of that.

Hop ethis helps,

JH

I agree with jetheat i would be nice to have a good income stream tht will keep coming once you are set up. My problem is, how far away from that am i. you could give me a pilots license and a manual, but it would be a long time before i would try to fly a plane, and even when i felt that i was able to do this there is no guarantee that this would be a successful operation.
At this moment i do feel fairly positive about trying this out but i feel be a lot more positive if i found some one else who had given some positive feedback.but it seems to me that we are all just stuck with some good ideas and not sure how to use them. I spoke to people at Wembley who had finnished all 12 modules and still not made any money, is there anyone else who has done the same.

George

I actually gave up my flying job with the airline to do this - make money from income streams.

I am making money with Andrews ideas but there's a lot more for me to explore.

I'll be receiving my 11th module in a few days.

JH

Jetheat glad your making some dosh, good news for us that are trying, is this with licenses or stuff from the public domain or something else. Bit concerned about you giving up your flying job hope you`ve made the right decision.

George

With my manual and my ebook on the net.
I wrote them myself so I had a product ready to go.
I guess I got a little head start.

I haven't even started to market it the way that Andrew teaches. I'll do that in a couple of months time.

JH

Is anyone else getting ready for any type of marketing campaign? I noticed a few similar looking (to T .Lowes) ads in the papers recently, so I guess someone is having a go...

Prosperity to all in 2006!

Ian

The format for this type of selling is always the same so i supose it must work, the colours are also similar at WEMBLEY THEY ALL SAID THAT THE FORMAT USED GETS THE BEST RESULTS.
As they were all making fotunes you have to say it must be right. So copy it.
George

Where can I find out more about this business? Is there a website where I can read more about it.

Thanks

The Ranger

Ladies and gentlemen. If you're like me, I tend to undertake a lot of research before trying parting with a cent. Guess lawyers are like that. There is a website (catch-you pay) called www.businessopportunityreview.co.uk.

It's basically a list of reviews similar to what a lot of us do here. Ian Williams has good reviews, but I've read some not so good ones here. Andrew Reynolds has similar good reviews etc etc. Yes, it lists the bad uns, and there are plenty of them.

I believe the personality of the individual will determine ultimate success. If you're a dreamer, then you're lining the pockets of those offering riches for nothing. mmmm.

I've wanted to trade as I got quite bored being an arbiteur and my wife wasn't too pleased with the time and effort I put in. Sometimes, £10.00 a day and others £50.00, but generally £20.00 was a daily average for a lot of time spent.

So folks........ are there any worthwhile systems out there?

Merci for you time

achtung ! achtung ! achtung!

The website you mention is run by a guy called Simon Johannsen aka Simon Hall, founder of the MegaWealth Academy (not mentioned on the site : surprise surprise !) and the subject of a recent BBC expose on that and his earlier US activities plus Emerald Passport which left a lot of people nursing hefty losses. Of course he lists the 'bad uns'. I suspect because he has affiliate deals with those he 'independently' classes as 'good uns'.

You learn something new everyday. At least the good reviews have their share of bad ones mixed in. I wanted to know a little more about the 'insidetrack' - property investment etc. There was enough to put me off.

Mind you, I suppose I should 'sell' my secrect. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PERSONAL INJURY IN 12 EASY STEPS

It will only cost you £30.00 per month.

Many thanks Bluebelle.

As always, achtung :p

achtung said:
You learn something new everyday. At least the good reviews have their share of bad ones mixed in. I wanted to know a little more about the 'insidetrack' - property investment etc. There was enough to put me off.

Mind you, I suppose I should 'sell' my secrect. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PERSONAL INJURY IN 12 EASY STEPS

It will only cost you £30.00 per month.

Many thanks Bluebelle.

As always, achtung :p

Sorry, forgot to mention, one of the products being sold by Streetwise ' Claim Free Land and Property' (don't know if it gets a rec or not) is one of Simon's own and was specifically singled out by the Beeb for condemnation !. Various people who have been selling it have been warned off by Trading Standards.

Find a vacant property, try and register an interest and pray no one claims it in 7 years. I'll have a look and report back.

This Ian Williams chap. TTEW course. Is it a load of hot air.

TB

Am really pleased to have discovered this site - am on module 4 of andrew Reynolds Cash on Demand.
It is so good to read other people's comments.

Module 4 is meant to get one going on actually earning something - but no...... now have to wait another month for module 5. But it certainly does make one think, look up links, and learn more than before. I decided to go for it as believe will learn quite a lot from it, and hopefully put ideas into practice. I don't think it's a rIp off at £29.99 a month, and can cancel any time.

We are aren't being forced to sign up to these type of courses, although the clever psychological hype
lets you feel you're such a little failure if you don't and you will never make real money..... think we can genuinely create or find some decent ideas to sell if we search and think hard enough.

Incidentally, have had someone come to see me with the £6K Time Lowe course, this person is in despair and I think it's an awful lot to pay for a few old CD's that were created quite a while ago. Makes £29.99 a month seem fine!

I also believe that a few intelligent people could get together and create some decent material that is even better than these guys have - any thoughts?