cash on demand

Theres no way you can suss it out after issue 1,if you had you would be making six figures buy now !

I took the apprentice route and know what most people do not know and it takes time to get it right,but one thing for sure the modules are easier to understand on a month by month basis as the apprentice package is a lot to take in all at once ! but i love it and i dont think i will be starting for another couple of months at least !

That's why I chose to take the modules instead of the Apprentice Full Monty. I will get there in the end without information overload. I just received module 8 and it gets better. I can see the potential here. It's not rocket science but just getting your head down and doing it. Experiment along the way and by the time you get all the modules you'll have a pretty good idea how to
put all this into a full time business.

Yes you can actually start to make money before the end f this course. I will keep you posted as it's important to put into practice what's been said so far just to get your feet wet. Risk=nil
Rewards =Unlimited!

I'll call in again as soon as I have something positive to tell regarding cash returns. I won't say how I did it but I will be 100% honest and reveal actual the net profit.

papeter
Cheshire

papeter have you tried the liitle secret he reveals in module 4 and 5 that can make 15,000 to 25,000 a month? i am only on the 3rd but i cant wait to try this secret

papeter said:
That's why I chose to take the modules instead of the Apprentice Full Monty. I will get there in the end without information overload. I just received module 8 and it gets better. I can see the potential here. It's not rocket science but just getting your head down and doing it. Experiment along the way and by the time you get all the modules you'll have a pretty good idea how to
put all this into a full time business.

Yes you can actually start to make money before the end f this course. I will keep you posted as it's important to put into practice what's been said so far just to get your feet wet. Risk=nil
Rewards =Unlimited!

I'll call in again as soon as I have something positive to tell regarding cash returns. I won't say how I did it but I will be 100% honest and reveal actual the net profit.

papeter
Cheshire

Hi papeter,

I'm not so far behind, at module 6 & yes, it is an interesting & potentially rewarding course.

I have put together an ebook, with thoughts of trying the ideas presented in modules 4 & 5. Also - picked up on a couple of potentially OK affiliate ebooks with the same idea in mind.

Will tell you all how I got on.

Papeter, you are not so far away from me, geographically. I live in Llangollen, N.E Wales - mayby we can get together on some ideas??

I look forward to your results, or at least your reactions to module 8.

Cheers,

tomcrown.

urbanvilla said:
Theres no way you can suss it out after issue 1,if you had you would be making six figures buy now !

I took the apprentice route and know what most people do not know and it takes time to get it right,but one thing for sure the modules are easier to understand on a month by month basis as the apprentice package is a lot to take in all at once ! but i love it and i dont think i will be starting for another couple of months at least !

I'll concur with all of this, having also taken this route. There is an AWFUL lot of information to digest but at least the option is there to take things at one's own pace rather than have to wait month by month. I'm trying to apply the module 2 money making machine story to my efforts but as somebody once said, if you want to eat an elephant, simply do it by taking one bite at a time and resting when you need to digest a little. I too see something like 2 months study and organization ahead. I'll report back in due course.

Cheers

MS

Danny B said:
looks like tim lowe, one of andrews former students is doing the same now by offering courses. have a look here > http://www.pibsystems.com/

This Tim Lowe has operating doing these courses for the last 18 months or so. He charges a princely sum for similar information we are getting at a fraction of what he charges. Last time I had a mail--shot it was £4995 + VAT. Maybe he now charges less due to more supply and less demand. Nice work if you can get it ...5 grand per delegate. That's the way to make real money my friends! 50 people x 5K x 4 or more times a year. That's how Andrew made his millions. All credit to Andrew, he does pick the right products and methods. He is a marketer par excellence.

Papeter

Danny B said:
Tim is selling is info for £69, bargain!

Probably a front end sell to whet your appetite - then he'll come a with the back end afterwards at a few grand! It's all clever marketing. There's no way he will give you all the info for £68. I know how these guys operate.

papeter said:
Probably a front end sell to whet your appetite - then he'll come a with the back end afterwards at a few grand! It's all clever marketing. There's no way he will give you all the info for £68. I know how these guys operate.

Strangely enough, I had an expensive offer from Tim some time ago.

I received a mailshot from him. It was an invite to one of his seminars and the cost was just short of around 4 grand if I remember correctly. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I also recieved a piece of direct mail from a certain gentleman by the name of Andrew Reynolds the following day. He was offering a deal for his Cash on Demand course!

Hmmm, I thought.

Several grand up front or 30 odd quid per month. Sorry Tim, no competition. As things turn out (and no disrespect to Mr Lowe at all, whom I'm very sure knows what he is doing), I'm glad I held off and decided to deal with the headmaster rather than the newly qualified teacher.

MS

This thread is interesting and I hope those of you who subscribe to this course make some money. Wouldn't it be nice to actually hear of something actually working for a change!!!! When you think about it, every system discussed on T2W is ridiculed and rubbished.

I've never received these mailshots, perhaps the SB firms I use don't sell their client lists.

However, I do receive emails/letters from Streetwise, all of which I delete almost instantly.

This "Cash on Demand" system sounds very similar to a CD that I did actually send off for, by someone called Paul Elliot and Kevin something. It described a way to create Ebooks and make money from selling and marketing them. I also remember it also talked about Google ads and tag lines, publishing houses etc etc.

I sent it back for a full refund...

The question I have, to open the discussion slightly, is HAS ANYONE EVER MADE ANY MONEY FROM ANY OF THE OPPORTUNITIES/OFFERINGS OF STREETWISE ETC?

I think the only one that I would endorse would be Ian Williams "Trading the Easy Way" course, although I sent this one back also for a full refund because I prefer Day Trading rather than Swing Trading. However, I could see it's value, and it's written and presented very well indeed.

Actually, I now realise that I am a "serial send backer". Perhaps this is recorded on my records and stops me receiving too many mailshots!!!!!

vis Videos

stoneddan said:
i also only had a video for module 1 & 2 not 3

On further thought, it is quite possible that the two videos I received came with modules 1 & 2. SORRY!!

In module 8, it mentions a DVD that was included with module 5, however, as I did not receive one, I emailed Andrew & requested the DVD. Within three days, I received said DVD.

The course continues to be interesting & should come together to give a coherent business opportunity - I hope! There are little snags, like the website builder not working, which forced me to look for (& find) an alternative. Also, I find the information, very often needs to be supplimented by looking at other sources. However, if the rewards are going to be as promised by Andrew, the effort has to be worth it.

Cheers,

thomcrown.

thomcrown said:
On further thought, it is quite possible that the two videos I received came with modules 1 & 2. SORRY!!

In module 8, it mentions a DVD that was included with module 5, however, as I did not receive one, I emailed Andrew & requested the DVD. Within three days, I received said DVD.

The course continues to be interesting & should come together to give a coherent business opportunity - I hope! There are little snags, like the website builder not working, which forced me to look for (& find) an alternative. Also, I find the information, very often needs to be supplimented by looking at other sources. However, if the rewards are going to be as promised by Andrew, the effort has to be worth it.

Cheers,

thomcrown.

I have been getting the course and am currently up to module 5. The real issue like most of this kind of thing is that it is the product which is the most important. AR keeps saying he will be giving advice on this but my feeling is that we will all end up with the same products and sources. I think he will be selling 1000's of the courses as the are cheap and offer something we all dream about. The system itself looks sound but I think we all need to look for our own products and see how we do.
Lets keep this going and maybe we can all pass on experiences etc.

Thanks

"The course continues to be interesting & should come together to give a coherent business opportunity - I hope"

.........sounds like Mr. Reynolds is sitting pretty, unlike his subscribers

I am up to Module 8 and I must say it's getting rather exciting now. I can see many openings and opportunities to make this Cash-on-demand system work. It doesn't matter whether he sells this course to 100 or a million people. Only 5% (if that) will make it happen anyway. The skeptics will sit on the fence and procrastinate as usual.

His methodology is very sound from a marketing perspective and if one doesn't over-complicate matters you can work this quite easily without too much effort. It's not just one system he teaches but a few which you can choose from.

I don't think he will recommend a product per se, we have to find that product/service. We then test it and then if it stacks up we can run with it. There are millions of products/service out there. He just shows us the blueprints which we can choose to promote that product/service.

Module 9 promises to be one of most important according to AR.

Please don't ask me how much I am making from this at present, I can't say!!. I can say, that I will generate a six figure revenue this time next year. That's my target. That is very attainable.

papeter

Has anyone received an invitation to goto Andrew's £5000 Entrepreneurs Bootcamp at Wembley Conference Centre on 25th, 26th and 27th November? Apparently this FREE for COD clients. The only cost is £149 which goes to Great Ormand St Hospital.