Cash for Surveys UK scam?

pboyles

Legendary member
A relative has been contacted by Cash for Surveys UK and has paid an advance fee of £12. I was wondering if anyone has any experience of this company or indeed other similar operations.

I am sure it is some sort of scam, possibly to just get the advance fee or perhaps its more elaborate, for example sending you a few surveys then saying you've earned £100 but have to pay them the tax before they pay you.

Does anyone know how these things operate? I am actually more concerned that they may sell his contact details to other scammers now that he has fallen for this.

A relative has been contacted by Cash for Surveys UK and has paid an advance fee of £12. I was wondering if anyone has any experience of this company or indeed other similar operations.

I am sure it is some sort of scam, possibly to just get the advance fee or perhaps its more elaborate, for example sending you a few surveys then saying you've earned £100 but have to pay them the tax before they pay you.

Does anyone know how these things operate? I am actually more concerned that they may sell his contact details to other scammers now that he has fallen for this.

yep your right on all accounts

There are plenty of legit comapanies paying for Surveys. The are research marketing companies. Make sure it isn't a get richquick thing. Making money through surveys works but you most likely wont make more than 200-400 a month.

Last edited by a moderator: