Carbon Credits

LMH

Has anyone one been contacted by a company trying to sell them carbon credits please let me know as i am interested to hear peoples thoughts on this matter

Has anyone one been contacted by a company trying to sell them carbon credits please let me know as i am interested to hear peoples thoughts on this matter
Yes and christ I wish they would leave me alone..
They always start with how is your trading going..so I always say fantastic..up 40% this month blah blah blah and then they say great have i heard of carbon bollox and that I can make 20%...so I say why the hell would I. They still try and sell it to me..can I trade it I ask..no they say. But Im a trader I reply or else you wouldnt have asked how my tradings going..
Oh this is it..I need to be more open minded they tell me..its at that point that i wait for another month and some other tosspot says that i spoke to his junior last month..oh and hows my trading going?
Big circle, light a bonfire, throw em all in it

They're out to scam you.

I have been contacted as well, several times. It is a scam, there is actually a warning about it on the FSA website.

True problem is there is no trading platform for it, and companies sell it on the pretense e.g. George Osbourne setting a floor price, which is not true. I refuse to sell them as i dont think it is a safe market for anyone at the moment until the fsa get behind this one.