Carbon Credits

LMH

17 0
Has anyone one been contacted by a company trying to sell them carbon credits please let me know as i am interested to hear peoples thoughts on this matter

M

member275544

0 0
Has anyone one been contacted by a company trying to sell them carbon credits please let me know as i am interested to hear peoples thoughts on this matter
Yes and christ I wish they would leave me alone..
They always start with how is your trading going..so I always say fantastic..up 40% this month blah blah blah and then they say great have i heard of carbon bollox and that I can make 20%...so I say why the hell would I. They still try and sell it to me..can I trade it I ask..no they say. But Im a trader I reply or else you wouldnt have asked how my tradings going..
Oh this is it..I need to be more open minded they tell me..its at that point that i wait for another month and some other tosspot says that i spoke to his junior last month..oh and hows my trading going?
Big circle, light a bonfire, throw em all in it

georgedon

37 2
I have been contacted as well, several times. It is a scam, there is actually a warning about it on the FSA website.

LMH

17 0
True problem is there is no trading platform for it, and companies sell it on the pretense e.g. George Osbourne setting a floor price, which is not true. I refuse to sell them as i dont think it is a safe market for anyone at the moment until the fsa get behind this one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock