Cantor Index unavailable?

knorrie

Cantor Index unavailable

The Cantor Index Web site is still down from yesterday. I just tried to call them, there is a terse message that they are 'upgrading their switch and normal service will be back at 6pm', and you can't get through to speak to anyone.

So it seems there's no way of trading with them at the moment - incredible!

Anyone have more information as to what's going on here?
A quick Google search reveals nothing, but there musts be plenty of people sweating out there if they really can't trade.

KenN

Blairlogie - when you say much more professional, have you had accounts with both SB companies, and can you be more specific about why you think City Index is better? I have been to a City Index seminar, but their spreads and products seem to be very similar to Cantor.

This is the first real problem I've had with Cantor, and while their Web platform isn't the greatest, normally their phone service is very good. The main reason I've stayed with Cantor though is that I've *never* been re-quoted or filled at a worse price than the on-screen quote, in fact occassionally they have actually improved on the execution price (this is for Wall St/FTSE futures).

I really wanted to hear from anyone though simply if they knew any more about what is going on there, as it is a little worrying.

KenN