Cantor Binary

Robertral

hey guys, you lot know that I;m big into my binaries (and their pricing) and I've just noticed that cantor index have just started some binary products. Not as many producrts as IG (such as one touch, tunnel etc)...gonna have a look around and try and make some money from them....

Anonymous said:
What is the Cantor Binary website address? Or do you mean Spreadfair?

its on the normal cantor pulse trading platform...i think that their spreads are cheaper too, but let's see how long that lasts for tho lol

Last edited:
Bintrader said:
From what I can see they are not offering any daily or intra-day bets just interest rates etc.

Do you poeple want me to holf ur hands when u cross the street aswell????

Just add a new product to ur list.....there is a binary product tree thingy there.....

they offer daily and hourly, gerater than, range bets.....but no one touch whihc is annoying as i love those things

Robertral said:
Do you poeple want me to holf ur hands when u cross the street aswell????

Just add a new product to ur list.....there is a binary product tree thingy there.....

they offer daily and hourly, gerater than, range bets.....but no one touch whihc is annoying as i love those things

Thanks, I had expected binaries to be on their SpreadFair site not the main SB site. :)

Binexx states its commission as "Low Commission (0.5 x your Value per point)", in simple terms it simply means if you trade 1 lot (ie. £1 per point), the round turn commission is £1, which is equivalent to 1.0 points.

Example, if you buy at 10.0 you have to sell at 11.0 to breakeven, if you buy at 10.0 and sell at 11.1 you make £0.10 (10 pence).

The usual bid-ask spread is about 5.0, but you can place your order inside the bid-ask.

At the moment it does suffer from low volume though.

Cantor Bin are a joke at the moment. All yes all trades are vetted manually (5 to 10 seconds and they have very few customers). This is dangerous even in slow markets. In fast markers or near the hourly close, just forget it.

Bintrader said:
Cantor Bin are a joke at the moment. All yes all trades are vetted manually (5 to 10 seconds and they have very few customers). This is dangerous even in slow markets. In fast markers or near the hourly close, just forget it.

Yeah I called them up about the execution time and they said that it is because they are launching them and want to check the bets before they are accepted/rejected....annopyuing but....

Anyway how did you find out how mnay customers they have trading on it?

PS has anyone else managed to get an arb on?

Last edited:
Robertral said:
Yeah I called them up about the execution time and they said that it is because they are launching them and want to check the bets before they are accepted/rejected....annopyuing but....

Anyway how did you find out how mnay customers they have trading on it?

PS has anyone else managed to get an arb on?

Yes they said the same to me. They said very few customers as they hav just started and are not advertising.

Clement Attlee said:
What kind of size have you guys been able to do on Cantor? What's their max and min size?

not sure of the max size but ive put through a few £1 so I assume the min is £1.....The execution speed has incresased, but I can still get my arbs in ££££ :)