Candle colours & psychology

megamuel

Experienced member
1,098 164
Maybe you could swap them so that red is bullish and green is bearish and see how it affects your trading. Maybe that's the trick to it!

Reactions: the hare

the_coumiester

94 4
guns don't kill people, death kills people...

it's the structure agency debate and is way too big to discuss here and ... RAWR SKYRIM!1!!1!!shift!!one!!

so do different colour candles affect your trading psychology?
I knew the cake was a lie! :cry:

As for the sticks, no idea, but Beginner Joe says that black is death because rotting flesh is black. So, therefore, with a simple algebraic equation times pie divided by infinity minus 1, we can deduce that the colors of sticks may affect some people's trading.

But we will need more funding to find any conclusive proof.

bedsit

Experienced member
1,794 165
I use Red/Green and I do find the Red jumps out more so than the Green, but I wonder if this plays tricks in the mind...:whistling

Maybe you should try medium blue or blue (MT4) - it may jump out more than the green.

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,051
Maybe you should try medium blue or blue (MT4) - it may jump out more than the green.
I find that the red candles scream at me louder, err..or maybe that's me screaming at them? Anyways, there seems to be more noise when red candles appear.

Maybe I should change them all to green?

Peter

Reactions: bedsit
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock