Canadian Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Bribe Kickbacks!

johnny saigon

... this is no hoax. this is real and it doesn't get any better than this. the evidence is attached this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia, canada government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves beyond any doubt that british columbia's finance minister takes illegal bribe kickbacks when the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. is appointed by the supreme court of british columbia to oversee third-party assets in civil disputes ...

... see the evidence on the web HERE ...

... the government of canada is sacked and it's going down in flames like the hindenburg ...

... this is no hoax. this is real and it doesn't get any better than this. the evidence is attached this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia, canada government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves beyond any doubt that british columbia's finance minister takes illegal bribe kickbacks when the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. is appointed by the supreme court of british columbia to oversee third-party assets in civil disputes ...

... see the evidence on the web HERE ...

... the government of canada is sacked and it's going down in flames like the hindenburg ...

It seems like a big joke to me. If the payment is a kickback, PwC
should have paid to some fenced entity such as a legal or consulting firm.

Here the payment is to the Minister of Finance. How would the check to be
channeled to his personal account. Here you are talking about the big-4 accounting
firm that wrote the check, and the check is to be deposited to a government
account.

No, it is only a joke made recently in Saigon in a similar fashion probably.

I would recommend this post to be removed from the T2W forum. I'm
from the US and the bad or ugly of the Canadian regional government
has no bearing on me, but whoever realeased the evidence seems to lack
some basic on accountability in the Western world.

It seems like a big joke to me. If the payment is a kickback, PwC
should have paid to some fenced entity such as a legal or consulting firm.

Here the payment is to the Minister of Finance. How would the check to be
channeled to his personal account. Here you are talking about the big-4 accounting
firm that wrote the check, and the check is to be deposited to a government
account.

No, it is only a joke made recently in Saigon in a similar fashion probably.

I would recommend this post to be removed from the T2W forum. I'm
from the US and the bad or ugly of the Canadian regional government
has no bearing on me, but whoever realeased the evidence seems to lack
some basic on accountability in the Western world.
... thank you very much for your feedback ...

... i have even more proof of widespread government corruption in british columbia, canada. a look at the hardcore organized crime scene infesting the supreme court of british columbia can be seen HERE ...

... the government of canada is shot full of holes and it's sinking into oblivion like the bismark. sink the government of canada ...