Can you maintain success?

It's necessary, but never enough. In my opinion, you also need quite a bit of luck to be consistently profitable, or some insider information.

I have been trading on my account more than 1.5 years and i have a good profitability for this time. If i begin to lose , i just stop to trade and make break.

I have been trading on my account more than 1.5 years and i have a good profitability for this time. If i begin to lose , i just stop to trade and make break.

Don't you try to recoup before exiting? Are you confident enough to be sure you will win back later?

I don't know about ReneLH, but I rarely try to recoup right after I've had a loss. That has only led me to further losses.

Is it like a rule or something? Or perhaps sometimes you should be persistent?

One can easily get annoyed and indulge oneself with revenge trading. Usually a bad move imho. Walk away from it for a few hours and recover one's equanimity.

I don't know about ReneLH, but I rarely try to recoup right after I've had a loss. That has only led me to further losses.

Agree. You play every trade to try to make a profit. They all follow a defined pattern/patterns and rules. Statistically, most (or enough) should be winners. After a bad loser or string of losers, there's no way your trading should be different because of the losses booked.

Except - the only reason to change strategies is if you took a break, reviewed and found your original strategy was flawed from the very start. Other than that, if you have a consistent strategy, don't under-trade when and because you're losing, just keep trading.

I am building positions more than I used to. It sorta works most times.

(y)

I don't think so that anyone could earn every time. So you can only maintain success, through earning profit more than losses.

You need help by the sound of it but can you find it and if so can you afford it ?

I think that one on one tutor is always preferable, because the tutor will pay attention to you and you alone and if they're a good tutor they will tailor their approach to your personality. The question is, of course, whether the tutor themselves is a successful trader.