Can we trade with two real accounts?

archiemishra

As a new to forex trading, I want to know that is there any opportunity to trade here with two or more real account at a time ? If yes, than how?

As a new to forex trading, I want to know that is there any opportunity to trade here with two or more real account at a time ? If yes, than how?

Hi archiemishra

If you are new to forex trading I suggest you only trade with one live or real account for a start - once you know your method / strategy works - and takes things step by step.

Unless you have already been trading some other instruments - to trade successfully on Forex is a minimum 2-5 year journey - and if part time - it can take even longer than 5 years to get to a consistent profitable ongoing method - that works for you and allows you to make good returns etc etc.

I trade with 2 live real accounts and have done for over 3 years. I have been full time now for 7 yrs and before that 5-6 yrs part time developing my skills and methods etc etc.

First of all - for multi accounts you need multi computers and screens - ideally 4+ but at least 3 monitors.

You then need to learn how to multi task and juggle. For example if you like foot ball and say can do 25 keepy ups comfortable - how long do you think it would take you to get to the 100 level and then 200 keepy ups?

If not football - how about juggling tennis balls - you might find it easy to juggle 3 or 4 balls - but how would you cope with say 6 or 8 balls all at the same time ..... - whilst riding a unicycle ?

Months or years of training ?? That's the key - lots of practice and experience at carrying a skill out - at a high level.

By having 2 live accounts - there are advantages if your broker does not allow trading both ways at the same time etc- or if you have different techniques and use different amounts of capital - with one broker for say short term intraday and the other live account for longer swing trades etc

Also safe guarding your capital accounts are important and there are limits on larger accounts that are covered by the FSCS with brokers that are UK regulated.

You can open live real accounts with even 3 or more brokers if you want - whether you might trade them simultaneously is another question ? - there are no restrictions if you have the money - but may I ask why you would want to do it ??

Regards

F

Not disputing what you have achieved or what you say F, but you are talking about your own style of trading, which is not the only style of forex trading.

Its very possible to trade forex using swing, position, long-term, trend-following, 3 Little Ducks etc. techniques which are much less demanding on the trader's time.

Not disputing what you have achieved or what you say F, but you are talking about your own style of trading, which is not the only style of forex trading.

Its very possible to trade forex using swing, position, long-term, trend-following, 3 Little Ducks etc. techniques which are much less demanding on the trader's time.

I would agree with you tomorton

I am interested why a newer FX trader might want to trade with more than one live account ?

Regards

F

I have 3 accounts, 1 main account where I grow at a reasonable pace with manageable risk. Another where I test ideas out (not demo). And the last where I employ high risk using my main strategy where I extract profits regularly to top up my main account

Hello archiemishra . yes you can trade with two real account with same or different broker even. It is always a good practice to have more than 1 real account. Never keep all your egg in one basket.