Can i trade forex in thailand as an elite visa holder or student visa holder?

sajidr

Hi all........ i have been in forex trading for the last 3 years. I m Indian resident . Trading forex in india is tricky as all currencies pairs are not fully legal here. Now i am willing to become full time forex trader. My querye if i get 1 year student visa or 5 years thai elite, can I open bank account in Thailand and commence online forex trading with thai regulated brokers or with International accredited brokers regulated in Australia,UK etc? Also do I have to pay taxes on capital gain I earned through forex trading? I am desperately looking for these answers . Kindly someone help me with my queries.

These might help.

• Tax Benefit– In some countries, including Thailand, forex traders receive tax benefits on their forex earnings. A zero tax regime is applicable on forex earnings in Thailand.

These might help.

Thanks you for your suggestion. I talked to a legal firm in Thailand and to my surprise the legal advisor doesn't know much about forex trading. All she was telling me about stocks,dividends securities etc. that comes under stock exchange of Thailand.I also searched SET website and could not found a single mention of forex trading. But one thing is cleared that local and foreigners are exempted from capital gain. I am searching more details about forex trading.

Use an offshore broker with BTC deposits? Easiest way around to mitigate those kinds of risks. Some of them don't require KYC either as BTC is a legal side step. It's only required for FIAT deposits.

Use an offshore broker with BTC deposits? Easiest way around to mitigate those kinds of risks. Some of them don't require KYC either as BTC is a legal side step. It's only required for FIAT deposits.
I was also going to suggest using an offshore broker...it would be much easier that way.