Can i ask something about investing platforms?

shawna_frost

2 0
I am new to investment. My friend told me to invest my money in USA graphite sector. Can anybody tell me something legit about it?
Am looking forward to a positive response.

Yes there is massive opportunity in rare earth elements... The Graphite sector is very volatile and took investors for a ride during the bubble then collapse of 2010/2011..

shawna_frost

2 0
Yeah i got you but you know that the steel industry was also was down for 2 years but it's relatively at a good position again. And if we talk about USA Graphite, they are working on it on their own. And more than 90% we are importing from China which is the biggest source of graphite. US is working on to product Graphite in their own country. And also i have read about their product line which is strong. That's why i think it will be a huge company in next max 1 year. so that i want to invest in this sector? should i?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock