Can anyone advise me where I can obtain free Daily S&P 500 data or a website chart (Live if possible) from 1900 or 1929 to 2021

dowsp

Can anyone advise me where I can obtain free Daily S&P 500 data or a website chart (Live if possible) from 1900 or 1929 to 2021

Hi,
At one time I did come across some FREE website chart service s that offered if I recall Dow Jones and S&P 500 DAILY charts from 1929 onwards if I recall.
But I cannot seem to find them any more.

If no one can advise on websites showing the Complete 92 years worth of Free daily data or chart. I wonder if they may have daily data or daily charts from 1929 to about 1937 for the S&P 500 index..

At the moment I am trying to find some data or a daily chart from between 1929 to about 1937 on the S&P 500 index .

If any one could advise where I may be able to obain that.. I would be most greatful.

Thank you in advance.
Dowsp

Last edited:
I may have found what I was looking for on another SPX T2Win thread.

So far I can see access to data but Im not sure if it can also show it in chart form..

I may have found what I was looking for on another SPX T2Win thread.

So far I can see access to data but Im not sure if it can also show it in chart form..

The SP 500 did not start until 1957. Here is a link for Dow Jones daily data going back into the 19th century.