Can anyone advise me where I can obtain free Daily S&P 500 data or a website chart (Live if possible) from 1900 or 1929 to 2021

dowsp

65 3
Can anyone advise me where I can obtain free Daily S&P 500 data or a website chart (Live if possible) from 1900 or 1929 to 2021

Hi,
At one time I did come across some FREE website chart service s that offered if I recall Dow Jones and S&P 500 DAILY charts from 1929 onwards if I recall.
But I cannot seem to find them any more.

If no one can advise on websites showing the Complete 92 years worth of Free daily data or chart. I wonder if they may have daily data or daily charts from 1929 to about 1937 for the S&P 500 index..

At the moment I am trying to find some data or a daily chart from between 1929 to about 1937 on the S&P 500 index .

If any one could advise where I may be able to obain that.. I would be most greatful.

Thank you in advance.
Dowsp

Last edited:

dowsp

65 3
I may have found what I was looking for on another SPX T2Win thread.

So far I can see access to data but Im not sure if it can also show it in chart form..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock