C.a.f.s

Andreas

Anybody heard of a company called Capital Asset Financial Services Ltd. ? They are apparently based in the UK. They offer investment products based on precious metals and currencies. I am just curious, because they contacted me yesterday (all the way in China).

Thanks in advance !
Regards,
Andreas

Hi Andreas

I've had them hassling me in the last couple of days. They have sent a package through the post.
It's a worry the way they tell you how easy it is to make money in metal futures, etc.
When I said that metals are in the main traded by people who know the business inside out he just dismissed this by saying, "you learnt to trade stocks so you can learn metal futures".
My advice steer well clear unless you have money to burn or knowledge of metals markets.

David.

I was pestered by these people for over a year and found it very difficult to disengage them
I would counsel extreme caution in dealing with them

fttrader and Rognvald,

Thank you both for your input ! It confirms the bad feeling I had when I talked to one of their guys on the phone. He was as aggressive as one of these stock scam people, and tried to call me back two times since.

Best regards,
Andreas