Buying long-call on the NUGT

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
I expect there will be another gold rush, it appears to be obviously gearing up for an up-trend, I am considering buying some calls on the NUGT to hit some big gains.

3X gold movement + the extra profits the option provides could bring fantastic profits.

Any thoughts on the NUGT? Personally I think with the fiscal cliff scare people are going to be less confident with the dollar and more confident buying a precious metal if the GREAT short term profits we've been seeing in the market this past year dry up for a few months - quarters. :eek:

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
Glad to see this forum is still active by the way, it has had a surprisingly long run, this is my second time stopping in here, glad to see a reply to my other thread.

Lodian1019

118 6
I expect there will be another gold rush, it appears to be obviously gearing up for an up-trend, I am considering buying some calls on the NUGT to hit some big gains.

3X gold movement + the extra profits the option provides could bring fantastic profits.

Any thoughts on the NUGT? Personally I think with the fiscal cliff scare people are going to be less confident with the dollar and more confident buying a precious metal if the GREAT short term profits we've been seeing in the market this past year dry up for a few months - quarters. :eek:

Considering buying into some tracker ETFs myself. Same with Silver.

Lodi

wino59

126 12

What are you basing this on? Your gut feeling... Took a quick look at the chart, it is in a down trend, as is Gold... NO Reason to go long yet. I would wait until you had a clear signal the down trend has ended.

M

member275544

0 0
What are you basing this on? Your gut feeling... Took a quick look at the chart, it is in a down trend, as is Gold... NO Reason to go long yet. I would wait until you had a clear signal the down trend has ended.

depends on your timeframe really..i'd say it was way too early to be calling this a down trend. I'd certainly be looking for an opportunity to go long; just not now

wino59

126 12
depends on your timeframe really..i'd say it was way too early to be calling this a down trend. I'd certainly be looking for an opportunity to go long; just not now

agreed :) I don't see anything on the chart that would make me want to go long right now, but possibly something to watch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock