Buy & Sell Signals

ngcr2002

2 0
Can anyone recommend Trading Software for the relative novice, that provides Buy & Sell signals? I have been trading for about a year and belive this would provide useful, if only to provide examples and for the exercise. :D

moneyfool

28 0
ngcr2002 said:
Can anyone recommend Trading Software for the relative novice, that provides Buy & Sell signals? I have been trading for about a year and belive this would provide useful, if only to provide examples and for the exercise. :D

Depends if your needs are real time or eod.

Try Omnitrader. See software reviews in T2W. I seem to remember there were some user comments in various threads.

I see you are close to Cambridge, which direction as I have a copy and can show it working.

Dave

ngcr2002

2 0
Many thanks Moneyfool - Either real or EOD or both. I will check out Omnitrader in the reviews now. I am south of CB between CB and Royston - where are you?

esiotrot

157 0
Also you should check out Metastock for EOD

You can generate buy/sell signals for many different indicators and combinations of indicators.

moneyfool

28 0
ngcr2002. See your private messages.

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock