Bunny Cross Forex Update

Talk about complex and untradeable...

Read this if you want to know how not to trade.

JonnyT

Johnny,

What is wrong with you?

Why do you have to be so negative all the time?

If you have ever been in the moneytec chatroom you would realise that the bunnycross is a very good system and I can personally vouch for its effectiveness.

Is the Bunnycross system, which is free, close to something that JT sells?

A lot of people are happy with it, especially those, as Andrewmooton mentions, in the Moneytec chatroom.

I'm curious as to why JT attacks a rival ( Free ) system as soon as it ( the rival system ) appears?

neil said:
Is the Bunnycross system, which is free, close to something that JT sells?

A lot of people are happy with it, especially those, as Andrewmooton mentions, in the Moneytec chatroom.

I'm curious as to why JT attacks a rival ( Free ) system as soon as it ( the rival system ) appears?
the bunnycross is completely different to JTs system neil.

JonnyT said:
Talk about complex and untradeable...

Read this if you want to know how not to trade.

JonnyT

I have to admit this quote from JT is something I find very surprising. I think you'd find if you listed one of your break out systems but tried to be detailed and justified at every point you would come to something very similar in length and complexity to this document here. This is an extremely simple system just like the break out one with some sensible money management in place.

Most people on this forum have treated the break out systems from JT with open minds. I am astounded that someone who has received this welcome from others is so quick to dismiss another free system offered with no strings attached and which is followed by many people out there, and profitably I might add (although not by myself).

The application of a filter to a moving average cross is an interesting concept, and actually could be applied as a "qualifier" to many other standard signals which are known to whipsaw.

I went through the PDF and looked at the rules.

Just list them one by one.

There's WMA's, Stochs, 1 hour charts, 4 hour charts, Offsets + others

It does get rather OTT.

Filters to moving averages have been around for ages.

All in my opinion of course.

JonnyT

JonnyT said:

It does get rather OTT.

JonnyT

At least let other people read and digest it JT, before dismissing it out of hand.

People did not immediately attack you as you have attacked the BG method. Indeed they discussed your method(s) rather than kick it/them immediately into touch.

Maybe someone here has used the BG system ( apart from Andremooton) ?

It does get rather OTT.

JonnyT

Jonny there are not that much rules, beachie just wrote that for extra information, the basis of the system is a 5wma and a 20wma on a 30minute chart and a 20pip (on euro) filter, wait for them to cross count 20 pips and enter - simple and profitable. The daily opening price, three in a bed, 100wma, rsi, shadows, baruch bars are all just extras to help you gain more profit as you advance. Bunny gives live calls by the system everyday if you have doubts about the system just go to the chat room where she will make about 80 pips per day on her system.

;)

Last edited:
OK fair dues, I'll back test the basic system on EURUSD and report back...

80 pips a day is the target..

JonnyT

JonnyT said:
OK fair dues, I'll back test the basic system on EURUSD and report back...

80 pips a day is the target..

JonnyT
Back testing will fail miserably, as do most simple X overs....this is a discretionary system, not mechanical. And the X is just one of the methods used. You know the old adage of using the right tool for the job.....

No matter what you may think of the X itself, BG herself shows a remarkable ability to read price action correctly sans any X or whatever. I find there's more to learn in seeing the mkt through her eyes than just following some MA X. Hence why the doco is a bit of a ramble, as it's hard to capture all the nuances :)
My 2 cents...

google "moneytec" ( you may need to register )
select "forums"
select "Trading Methods and Strategies"
select "Bunnygirl system followers"

the moneytec thread seems to have deteriorated; no real focus, or strong posters showing consistent trades; last 10 pages or so, has no real information.
would be good if someone could post consistently and profitably.
I am a BG fan, but not a user. although I am experimenting with "Gimme Bars".