Bunny girl cross

Nice looking strategy Oilfxpro.

Do you know anyone using it?

How easy is it for them to trade it?

Last edited:
I have tried it. This system is not profitable if you are trading it in a mechanical way. Not on 30 minutes either which is what it was designed for. As it came out it turns out not even bunny girl her self was able to profit from it. She was just selling tutoring.

Best Regards

I have tried it. This system is not profitable if you are trading it in a mechanical way. Not on 30 minutes either which is what it was designed for. As it came out it turns out not even bunny girl her self was able to profit from it. She was just selling tutoring.

Best Regards

HeiPaaDeg and Nine

The system or a variation of it is profitable on 5 min charts or the 1 min chart.

I use a variation of the system on the 5 min charts

For intraday forex trading anything above 5 minutes has less chances of success

See results of same cross on 5 min

This system can do very well if u use the 5/20 cross and buy at morning support and sell at resistance.It will work as a mechanical or manual strategy.

I use it as part of a portfolio of strategies on 5 minutes
OILFXPRO

Attachments

• 1745 pips euro usd.htm
    88.8 KB · Views: 606
  • 1745 pips euro usd.gif
    1745 pips euro usd.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 489
  • 363 LOSS PERIOD 3.gif
    363 LOSS PERIOD 3.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 499
  • 363 LOSS PERIOD 3.htm
    75.4 KB · Views: 468
  • NO 2 period pips euro usd 906.gif
    NO 2 period pips euro usd 906.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 498
  • NO 2 period pips euro usd 906.htm
    88.2 KB · Views: 468
Hi

Anybody wanting to improve this strategy will find the following additional filters useful for 5 min entries.

2)Lwmas on 5 min charts
Long positions: Lwma 5 must be greater than lwma 20 , and both lwma 5 and lwma 20 must be greater than lwma 100,and lwma 5,20 and 100 must be greater than lwma 200 , and lwma 5,20,100and 200 must be greater than lwma 400

Short position: opposite set up of long entry

OILFXPRO

Best Regards

I'm not sure where you got that "selling tutoring" from but that is a wild stretch of the imagination. She gave information about her system, freely and openly in the MT chat room.

I'm not sure where you got that "selling tutoring" from but that is a wild stretch of the imagination. She gave information about her system, freely and openly in the MT chat room.

At a later date she did "sell tutoring", and inevitably a dissatisfied punter made quite a fuss on various forums threatening to release her material if a refund wasn't forthcoming. Usual thing, someone expected to put 2 MA's on a chart and achieve instant success and couldn't understand when it didn't happen.

I think an amicable solution was eventually reached (i.e punter got a load of free mentoring and info for free !)

Hi

It catches the trends nicely on 5 m charts with 5 wmas 5,20,100,200 and 400

A couple more filters and we have a great free system

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• bunny girl.jpg
    bunny girl.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 816
I heard she was actually living of tutoring and not trading, but I could easily have the story wrong. I'm sure she is a great girl (woman) and you can not judge people by a few posts on the internet.

Last edited:
Would you care to explain what the Waddah Attar Explosion is and does fxpro?

I think that people will gain a lot more by adding an indicator that they understand than adding yet another black box. Do you agree?

Would you care to explain what the Waddah Attar Explosion is and does fxpro?

I think that people will gain a lot more by adding an indicator that they understand than adding yet another black box. Do you agree?

Nine

The waddah attar explosion is a volatility expansion indicator .It alerts when there is a substantial force move on MACD.It uses MACD.

Herebelow are examples of a similiar volatility expansion indicator and how it is traded

Volatility Expansion: How to Day Trade It by Fari Hamzei

OILFXPRO

Nine

There is no point in using indicators one does not know anything about.They may end up using it incorrectly

Most indicators are lagging and useless.I would never use RSI or stochastics in forex.Rsi reading of 75 can indicate trend , some people use it for contrarian trades .They think RSI 75 is overbought and it is a good entry for a short.

RSI can produce a lot of false signals

Relative Strength Index (RSI)

OILFXPRO

Hi

The bunny girl 5 wmas does it again

OVER 150 PIPS TODAY

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• bunny girl 5 wmas.jpg
    bunny girl 5 wmas.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 727