Bunny Cross Forex Update

ilia king said:
Jonny there are not that much rules, beachie just wrote that for extra information, the basis of the system is a 5wma and a 20wma on a 30minute chart and a 20pip (on euro) filter, wait for them to cross count 20 pips and enter - simple and profitable. The daily opening price, three in a bed, 100wma, rsi, shadows, baruch bars are all just extras to help you gain more profit as you advance. Bunny gives live calls by the system everyday if you have doubts about the system just go to the chat room where she will make about 80 pips per day on her system.

;)

Without all the extras - including the famous Baruch Bars - this is a very simple system, yes. And thank you for that. But is it profitable? Has anybody here tried to trade in for some weeks?

Baruch said:
If you are a BG fan, why not trade BG?

because I have my own variation on use of MAs, combined with Pivot Points, Fibs, and other stuff.
also, there is an element of subjective analysis that causes me to freeze ( analysis/paralysis )

I admire BG for her work.

To freeze? What do you mean?

Yes, BG is a very nice person. I wish she was my wife...

Bunny is a great lady trader.
her system is also good,just people are not patience enough to master it.
(Husky bows to Bunny)

Yes, and Bunny does not try to profit by selling the system. Instead she gives it and her knowledge away for free to all newbies. I think Soul-Trader and other people like him could learn a lot from this lady trader...

Baruch said:
Yes, and Bunny does not try to profit by selling the system. Instead she gives it and her knowledge away for free to all newbies. I think Soul-Trader and other people like him could learn a lot from this lady trader...

But does anybody trade the system anymore? :cheesy: