Best Thread Bund Bobl and Schatz Thread

i think he heads more south. could do another fake upmove but i see the dowside until noon

Really only 300? I somebody hit em all and offered 2k on top of that? Guess the market moved way to fast for me to tell lol!

nobody knows where he is gonna cover. i suppose where he finds more pressure and cannot sell more. u see he doesnt stop selling. its not that he is short .99 he keeps on pushing and pushing

How do you trade this?

Do you place orders below or wait if it holds, or lean on that size and go for a few ticks against the trend?

5k lot bid on the schatz lows. Lots of guys leaning on that size and if we can break through that I think locals puke and we go drastically lower!

no no he certainly flipped maybe it was 600 but less than a 1000 100%sure. from us i think i am 6 hrs ahead so lets say for another 2 hrs

looks like we are gently headed higher. I think he is waiting around 98 before he goes off on another round of selling.

How do you trade this?

Do you place orders below or wait if it holds, or lean on that size and go for a few ticks against the trend?

Yes this is a common play for locals. They usually are fading the market (from what im told). So like with today market was selling off hard and there was a big bidder who was willing to step up and bid 5k contracts near the lows. The locals seen this and made their bids one tick infront of him (the thinking is that if my bid gets hit the market surely won't have enough steam to take out all 5k contracts) So anyway they all got hit and then the bid flips to the offer and since that big bid is what the locals were banking their trade on they puked their longs.

Thanks,

I will keep an eye on this.

Do you guys think that watching reactions to big offers (even if they are spoofs) is the way to trade?

I get the impression that if you follow a typical higher high and higher low approach you are often behind what's going on and what moves the market.

Yes this is a common play for locals. They usually are fading the market (from what im told). So like with today market was selling off hard and there was a big bidder who was willing to step up and bid 5k contracts near the lows. The locals seen this and made their bids one tick infront of him (the thinking is that if my bid gets hit the market surely won't have enough steam to take out all 5k contracts) So anyway they all got hit and then the bid flips to the offer and since that big bid is what the locals were banking their trade on they puked their longs.

Hi,

I dabble in the Bund Bobl Schatz complex occasionally but don't have a lot to add right now as you guys seem to have a pretty good handle on the action today!

Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for making this a very interesting and useful thread. If I have anything useful to say I will try and throw it in.

Thanks