Bulls and bears

What is the state of the market?

• We've seen the worst of the bad news, the market has bottomed and a bull market has started.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The unemployment figures haven't begin to be published yet.We're in for a recession.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I'm standing on the sidelines. It's too difficult to call at the moment.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I write the US indices have been testing key resistance levels and the footsie is closed for a public holiday but poised to test the 6000 level following a close at 5870.

Opinion is divided on whether or not the market has bottomed and if we are to see a recession.

Just thought it might be interesting to have a poll on the subject so here goes...

Last edited:

titus-uk

291 5
after such a masssive decline, the best you can hope for is a sideways trading range for a while. However, that can be most profitable, providing you know how to play it. The most important point is realising you are in a range, so that you don't buy at the top of it (which is why I am on the sidelines) Once it dips, we will be in a good position to see what will happen, and play the game accordingly.

Good luck

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock