bullish on eurgbp

squall321

who is bullish on this pair?
i reckon this rocket is on its launch pad, put on a position today. i reckon its going at least back to 98 and parity

Ye i reckon so, but as I day trade I will attempt to take small bites out of the trend day by day instead of riding it for weeks.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...ore-unemployment-falls-says-king-2304043.html

No interest rate rise before unemployment falls, says King

i don't know why they pretend saying their job is to target 2% inflation, like, why even bother saying it

Because it satisfies the chattering muddled class Daily Hate reading proles locked into the warp that their 'ten grand savings' are being eroded by that naughty inflation..they like good inflation; 300% rise in property price/values, they don't like paying 25p more for a loaf of bread..

Real inflation in the UK? Pfftt...15%? Fuel has gone up circa 25% inside 12 months, food 10%, clothing creeping up, bus fares..practically all the basics ordinary folk need to survive/thrive..yet inflation is 4-5%? Bo11ox..

..they like good inflation; 300% rise in property price/values, they don't like paying 25p more for a loaf of bread..

:LOL:(y)

..yet inflation is 4-5%? Bo11ox..

This is true, official inflation numbers are basically a joke.

Because it satisfies the chattering muddled class Daily Hate reading proles locked into the warp that their 'ten grand savings' are being eroded by that naughty inflation..they like good inflation; 300% rise in property price/values, they don't like paying 25p more for a loaf of bread..

Real inflation in the UK? Pfftt...15%? Fuel has gone up circa 25% inside 12 months, food 10%, clothing creeping up, bus fares..practically all the basics ordinary folk need to survive/thrive..yet inflation is 4-5%? Bo11ox..

I bet they have a specially designed formula that measures inflation against unrealistic variables.

I half agree, petrol is out of our hands anyway (unless they knocked it down to the 45p it actually costs, but that would involve reducing taxes, so unlikely), food is getting more expensive but some stuff is cheap as ever (I saw a 99p breakfast when I was in Norfolk). It seems to me as though everything is going up because fuel is going up, so the inflation of anything that needs transporting is the result of a knock-on effect, it may have little to do with monetary policy beyond the ridiculous taxes placed on fuel. If a litre of petrol/diesel cost what it should (50p) then everything else would come down, DM readers would of course find something new to moan about :D

The British consumer still has it pretty easy.

I half agree, petrol is out of our hands anyway (unless they knocked it down to the 45p it actually costs, but that would involve reducing taxes, so unlikely), food is getting more expensive but some stuff is cheap as ever (I saw a 99p breakfast when I was in Norfolk). It seems to me as though everything is going up because fuel is going up, so the inflation of anything that needs transporting is the result of a knock-on effect, it may have little to do with monetary policy beyond the ridiculous taxes placed on fuel. If a litre of petrol/diesel cost what it should (50p) then everything else would come down, DM readers would of course find something new to moan about :D

The British consumer still has it pretty easy.

Well fuel poverty now affects ten percent of households before hikes from such as B. Gas have kicked in, in real and or inflation terms wages have hardly budged in a decade...

But wtf, hardly walking to the worlds largest refugee camp in Kenya are we? I'll bet they wouldn't be fookin moaning about a bit of slippage after they've had to abandon their weaker kids en route, then they get to the camp and find no food, water or medicine as they're locked out ;-(

where's everyone at with this pair?
i still have my original long, still bullish, think the selling is over done now

where's everyone at with this pair?
i still have my original long, still bullish, think the selling is over done now

Never trade it tbh bud, always a good position trade pair though, so perhaps I should.

difficult to have a long term outlook on anything these days. For the moment I can't justify being long the eur, gbp, or usd for any longer than a quick 10 minute trade.

Peter

difficult to have a long term outlook on anything these days. For the moment I can't justify being long the eur, gbp, or usd for any longer than a quick 10 minute trade.

Peter

Agreed, I'll just trade through it but it's totally Fubar ATM..